Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors: Nuggets/Knicks Trade Done Deal (See Post #151)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ is way more of a douche than Bosh. Bosh is like a poodle vagina sized douche while LBJ is like a Godzilla vagina sized douche. Maybe Melo isn't man enough to try and take on LBJ. Picking on Bosh right now is too easy. Doug Smith interviewed Bosh and found out Bosh is very sensitive - like a woman with PMS watching Steel Magnolia's with a tub of Hagan Das and a box of Kleenex - you know the tears are coming soon. Melo, you are so mean.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

If Melo is dissing Bosh publicly like that (and the brotherhood tend not to do that...in fact are the opposite), what does it say about LJ & Wade and how much pull & respect they really have. Like arent they the 3 amigos?...supporting each other. Wonder if LJ called Melo and gave him the business? Or does he care? Ah to be a mercenary.

Comment

If Bosh needs Wade or James to stand up to Melo for him that only further hurts his credibility. I'd say at the end of the day Wade and James don't care if Melo takes a shot at Bosh for being a deceiving ass clown.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
          LBJ is way more of a douche than Bosh. Bosh is like a poodle vagina sized douche while LBJ is like a Godzilla vagina sized douche. Maybe Melo isn't man enough to try and take on LBJ. Picking on Bosh right now is too easy. Doug Smith interviewed Bosh and found out Bosh is very sensitive - like a woman with PMS watching Steel Magnolia's with a tub of Hagan Das and a box of Kleenex - you know the tears are coming soon. Melo, you are so mean.
          the size of the douche doesnt matter.. it'll still have the same stink of dirty pussy grime

but bosh is more of a tampon anyways

hiding behind a pussy, leeching off its discharge, and just waiting for somebody to figure out it's time is done and pull the string on him

Comment

When do the Nuggets play the Heat

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              the size of the douche doesnt matter.. it'll still have the same stink of dirty pussy grime

but bosh is more of a tampon anyways

hiding behind a pussy, leeching off its discharge, and just waiting for somebody to figure out it's time is done and pull the string on him
              Yes, I think Miami is experiencing Toxic Shock Syndrome.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

A WHOLE LOT changed after the All Star Break though, which changed everything.

Comment

Melo Done In Denver. UPDATE: NYC Seems Like A Certainty Now

The Nuggets have all but decided to trade Anthony if he does not sign an extension with the team by the trade deadline, and Denver's management team believes Anthony is fully prepared to play out the season and become a free agent
                  if Anthony doesn’t agree to sign the three-year, $65 million extension by the Feb. 24 trade deadline, the wheels are all but certain to be put in motion to part ways with the three-time All-Star rather than lose him as a free agent and get nothing in return
                  Executives believe the Nuggets have decided they would like to receive the best possible package of young players and are not interested in stopgap options that would hamper their flexibility
                  The Nets’ package of 2010 No. 3 pick Derrick Favors, guard Devin Harris, the expiring contract of Kris Humphries and two first-round picks remains the most attractive option to the Nuggets, sources say. Additional trade partners such as Charlotte and Utah are not eager to get involved in the discussions again, but wouldn’t necessarily be needed this time.
                  Source: CBS Sports

Wow. If The Raptors could have landed that sort of deal for Bosh they'd be the 5th or 4th seed right now.

Comment

Denver should be running to do that deal. What if Melo gets injured prior to the deadline? Then they'll get the exact same package that the Raps got for Bosh

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      Denver should be running to do that deal. What if Melo gets injured prior to the deadline? Then they'll get the exact same package that the Raps got for Bosh
                      Sounds like a steal to me as well... If it is on the table, why isn't it done? If anyone gives anything more I think they've gone crazy.

Comment

Mayo To Be Moved Next Week?

In a separate matter, Memphis Grizzles guard O.J. Mayo could be on the move soon, and a source close to his family thinks he could end up with the Knicks.

“They’re gonna move him next week and I think he’s gonna end up in New York,” the source said.

D’Antoni appears to have lost faith in shooting guards Andy Rautins and Kelenna Azubuike. Rautins is completely out of the mix and D’Antoni has said he doesn’t think Azubuike has recovered sufficiently from his knee surgery to contribute.

Still, a second source close to the Knicks said he thought the Mayo acquisition was unlikely.

“I don’t think we’re gonna get him,” the second source said. “We’re playing so good, you really don’t want to mess with it. You don’t want to tinker with it too much.”
                        Source: Zagsblog.com

I would love to see the Raptors enter into discussion with the Grizz. Barbosa plays a similar game a times to Mayo but Mayo's potential is through the roof.

Comment

i don't like mayo, but i like mayo.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                            i don't like mayo, but i like mayo.
                            i have a friend who doesnt like mayo... im convinced its because it reminds him of "man junk"

i do like OJ Mayo though... and was quietly hoping him and Rudy Gay would become a dynamic duo just so i could say "The Gay Mayo Connection" alot more

Comment

^ LOLzz yu kill me bro

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Source: Zagsblog.com

I would love to see the Raptors enter into discussion with the Grizz. Barbosa plays a similar game a times to Mayo but Mayo's potential is through the roof.
                                I wonder what the Knicks could offer besides expiring contracts? Unless that is what MEM wants. Maybe a big part of the issue with Mayo in MEM is management has decided he can't play PG so they gave a big contract to Conley, they can't keep Mayo ($5.6M next year) and re-sign Z-Bo and Gasol. The Knicks do not have a draft pick to offer up. MEM only has 13 players under contract so they could do a 3 for 1 - maybe Randolph, Douglas, Walker for Mayo?

NY then also has a great trade chip for DEN. Mayo/Gallinari/Curry for Melo? Or two separate trades: Mayo for JR Smith and then Melo for Curry/Chandler/Gallinari? The Knicks would seriously need to hit the free-agent minimum contract bin for the remainder of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X