Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time For 2nd Rate Star Bosh To Shut The Hell Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time For 2nd Rate Star Bosh To Shut The Hell Up!

Ever since July 1 Chris Bosh has been seeking out cameras, radio shows, TV shows magazines every possible thing he can do to compensate for the fact that he is not as sensational as Lebron or Dwade - Chris do us all a favor and give it a rest would ya?

Here are some reasons why:
    1) Go use some of that time to take care of your kid you Dead beat dad

2) All the promoting and channeling of his fans to twitter with a media company doing back ground 2500 tweets later and Lebron with 2 tweets and no back ground eclipsed Bosh follower-ship in 2 days (by a few hundred thousand).

3) When Kevin Garnett came to Boston (west to east) Bosh's little narcissistic brain was so much in a tizzy he even recorded this shameless self promoting Youtube video (below) to try and hang on to votes as a starter in All star game (of course he lost the vote by a large margin to a vastly superior KG)

... I mean really?

Chris here is the deal - no one cares that much about you. It only seems like it now not because you are in America - but because you have 2 team mates are two of the most exciting players on earth. Know your role and STFU puh-leez. It's embarrassing.

If you were in Indian (for example) playing a long side Troy Murphy and Danny Granger it would be more evident - stop kidding yourself.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

yea its gona be really funny when bosh tries to defend the basket against howard, noah, gasol, and even one legged str8 crazy ass KG.

then all the attention will be what's wrong with the heat ??

and all over tv it will be:

is chris bosh too soft ? why cant chris play defense ? should the heat trade him ?

cant wait for that day to arrive

Comment

Paragraph from the star article:

But upon Bosh's return from the Beijing Olympics in August of last year, the player signalled his intention to, according to the complaint, "move on" from the relationship. With Mathis seven months pregnant it is alleged Bosh stopped supporting her financially and attempted to have her removed from their home. Without money to pay for her obstetrician appointments, let alone a means of transportation to attend them, Mathis, according to the documents, suffered "breakthrough bleeding and a constantly upset stomach" while utility companies threatened to disconnect her electricity, gas and water.

the man makes $14.4 million US per YEAR, and allows it to come down to this for a woman carrying his child

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post

If you were in Indian (for example) it would be more evident - stop kidding yourself.
        how dare you!!

lol, just kidding.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

It is also time for some you HATERS to just SHUT THE HELL UP and stop acting like a 5 year olds.

He is going to prove all of wrong the way he proved you all wrong by taking less money ( which some of you thought is impossible) in exchange for a chance of wining.

Comment

The thing that gets me is his big spiel about being 'the man' I heard more from him about that than winning championships or money.

Comment

Who cares about Bosh, doesn't he play for the Heat now?

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                Who cares about Bosh, doesn't he play for the Heat now?
                hahaha +1

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                  It is also time for some you HATERS to just SHUT THE HELL UP and stop acting like a 5 year olds.

He is going to prove all of wrong the way he proved you all wrong by taking less money ( which some of you thought is impossible) in exchange for a chance of wining.
                  Took less money over the table because of all the tampering money under the table - dont kid yourself by thinking this whole thing is not a huge tamper job. TOR and CLE chose not to pursue investigation with the league it because it it would not bode well with other players and the union.

go watch the movie Blue Chips you will get the picture (shaq is a baby in that one)
                  "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

Took less money over the table because of all the tampering money under the table - dont kid yourself by thinking this whole thing is not a huge tamper job. TOR and CLE chose not to pursue investigation with the league it because it it would not bode well with other players and the union.

go watch the movie Blue Chips you will get the picture (shaq is a baby in that one)
                    I dont think the reason for not laying tampering charges were because of being afraid of the players/union....but rather what a real investigation would reveal about the tampering by a member of the owners lodge...Riley & the Miami Heat. What went down could not have happened without Riley passing on his plans to Wade who then advised the other 2 what was happening waaay before July 1.

Comment

I think some of you need to build a bridge.......and get over it. We all know he is a glory hog an attention seeker but he is gone now so who cares.
                      Deadallus

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        I dont think the reason for not laying tampering charges were because of being afraid of the players/union....but rather what a real investigation would reveal about the tampering by a member of the owners lodge...Riley & the Miami Heat. What went down could not have happened without Riley passing on his plans to Wade who then advised the other 2 what was happening waaay before July 1.
                        yes a real investigation would reveal what charlz has already mentioned. if the raps and cavs pursued this further, the rest of the league which is already unhappy about the referee scandals, and players committing crimes like drinking and driving, would be upset because it would attract more negative attention to the league and the nba's image.

Comment

Awesome movie. Jesus Shuttlesworth!!

Comment

Bosh is trying so hard for everyone to like him but still no one gives a shit, they only tolerate him cause hes friends with Wade and James. I find it funny how stupid he looks with all this forced on publicity. I cant imagine what hes got planned for the actual season.

Comment

I think is time for Raptors fans to move on ... Chris Bosh is not a Raptors anymore, why do you care what Chris Bosh does? Certainly, Bosh is a good basketball player but his brand is a joke when compared with other brands: Kobe, LeBron, Wade, Chris Paul and so on. Bosh is too geeky to be an NBA icon and his choice to play behind Wade and LeBron won't improve his brand at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X