Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican-Americans Dressed In Faux Arab Costumes Rockin' A Classic 60's Smash Hit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican-Americans Dressed In Faux Arab Costumes Rockin' A Classic 60's Smash Hit!

grnhair2001 wrote:
    Mexican-Americans dressed in faux arab costumes rocking the 60's with a classic nonsense-lyrics, two-chord song. What's not to love?

The Billboard 'Number One Record of the Year' for 1965!

Watch it now! Watch it!
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Aug 22, 2010, 07:19 PM.
    RR OG

i'm pretty sure his voice cracked at 2:01.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      i'm pretty sure his voice cracked at 2:01.
      It did.

What about the two hot girls in Cleopatra costumes. Are you pretty sure they didn't make a single movement during the entire performance?
      RR OG

Comment

in the beginning she was hitting her hand on her thigh, it's actually a pretty catchy song.

what's the chrous "bully, bulllaaayyyy!!!!, bully, bullay"?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

"WOOLEY BULLY! Wooley Bully!"
          RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            "WOOLEY BULLY! Wooley Bully!"
            it's too funny.

and then he got really into it and his voice cracked and then he stopped and just ahd this giant smerk on his face, lol

Comment

I love the saxophone solo!

Today's music needs more sax solos. There hasn't been a good one since Careless Whisper. (Love that tune!)
              RR OG

Comment

ya, i used ot listen to inxs quite a bit they had a few sax solos.

Comment

True that!
                  RR OG

Comment

i take it your a jazz man?

Comment

The only genres of jazz I like are swing and big band.

Checkout this nice clip on the very quick history of swing (music at 2:52)

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Sep 6, 2010, 02:22 PM.
                      RR OG

Comment

Working...
                      X