Thread: NBA Fines Rudy, But Not Hedo?

Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA Fines Rudy, But Not Hedo?

Rudy ferenandez got fined 25,000 for his agent making the following comments

All I can do now is stand on the rooftop and scream, 'He's not coming!' He's just not coming back. I've made that clear," Miller said. "I would like to have an amicable divorce.
    Fernandez's agent, Andy Miller, told several news outlets that Fernandez will not report to training camp and is willing to sit out the next two seasons if the Blazers refuse to trade his client.

Stephen Jackson and Nate Robinson were fined last season for violating the NBA's rule that prohibit players from publicly requesting a trade, though both eventually got their wish -- Jackson was traded from Golden State to Charlotte, and Robinson moved from the Knicks to the Celtics.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5477272

how are these three different from the Hedo situation? Why was Hedo not slapped with a 25G fine? Does anybody outside of Canada (and Buddahfan) care about the Raptors(this includes, the nba and anything related to it)?

all these questions NEED ANSWERING!!!(with a random Rupaul Battle cry at the end)
    Last edited by LBF; Sat Aug 21st, 2010 at 08:01 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

Carter was never fined either as far as I know...

Post Thanks / Like

that answers pretty much all of my questions with a dissapointing "yes"
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

While hedo was bad, and I mean Baaaad, I dont think he expressed his sentiment quite as horridly as rudy's agent did what with the watered down translated version comming out. Otherwise I think I might have remmembered the burning ephagies of him on the site. Plus he recanted his statement.
    As for vince 2 things. 1 I don't think the fining rules were around or heavily enforced back then, and 2 it's Vince fricking carter. WHile he's not much now I'm not gonna act delusional and think he wasn't a Major star to the NBA. That would be like Stern getting the balls to fine James or Kobe.

Post Thanks / Like

stern had his balls removed a long time ago, so he could have an easier time tucking his tail between his legs and by tail i mean penis.

Raptors Republic Rookie Jordan-Drexler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    stern had his balls removed a long time ago, so he could have an easier time tucking his tail between his legs and by tail i mean penis.
    And by "penis" you mean "lady parts" cause he's no man

Post Thanks / Like

now you got it.

Thread Information