Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does BC Regret Not Trading Bosh For Brookes/Scola/Landry/Ariza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter N wrote: View Post
    where's your source for this? there is no way Houston offered this much. I doubt they even offered 2 of those guys for Bosh.
    i'm pretty sure it was something close to that cause from all the rumours thye were higher on bosh than us.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

They could've offered their whole team and it wouldn't have mattered 'cause Bosh wouldn't go there so why would BC regret not making the trade. I'm sure if he could, he'd much rather have taken that trader over 2 1st rounders.

Comment

^^

if bosh doesn't have a trade kicker than it wouldn't have mattered where he wanted to go we could have told him to suck it.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

There's no way they offered all of them. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
          X