Chris Bosh Thinks Loyalty Has No Place In Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
    The Raptors organization did that over and over with RuPaul, but the fact is he has no loyalty and thinks it is unimportant and why?? Because he has no intillect, and he has never had any. His street smarts, business smarts and reciprocity are about as strong as his basketball IQ....NONE!!!
    ...He has definitely passed Carter as King Douche !
    Just goes to show you, "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!"

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
      Absolutely agree that B.C. did not really want that douchebag back. No way here I blame everything on B.C. like some here. B.C. did everything in his power to keep bringing players here to help RuPaul, build around RuPaul, make RuPaul happy and it got us sqwat, and the dick left anyway.
      Meantime I can only assume that anyone here who agrees with RuPaul that it is just business and there is no loyalty in business, has never worked in the REAL business world.
      I can recite the principles of Leadership to show everyone RuPaul is not a leader but we already know that, and sorry but Buddahfan hit it on the head; In business Loyalty is HUGE and many of us take less compensation becasue we are loyal to a company that has shown us we are more than an employee. The Raptors organization did that over and over with RuPaul, but the fact is he has no loyalty and thinks it is unimportant and why?? Because he has no intillect, and he has never had any. His street smarts, business smarts and reciprocity are about as strong as his basketball IQ....NONE!!!
      Good riddance the douche is gone and thank God he has shown his true colours so early in his move to dispell forever all real fights about whether he is a leader or a douche.
      He will break down over the next few years being the douche for the other two and will never be worth what Miami gave him. He is worth every boo this city has for him, after breaking promises, dissing the city, talking about loyalty like it was trash, and showing how much he worships $1. He has definitely passed Carter as King Douche !
      What flavor of BC kool aid are you drinking today-strawberry balderdash?

Comment

Coming from you sirchilly it's a compliment to know you and I disagree. I think B.C. has done everything possible to build around a fake, and that is his biggest screw up but I'm sure that came from his bosses. Only now is he able to start this team on the right direction and build it properly instead of trying to build it around RuPaul and his girly locks. Speaking of kool aid where do you get your from I wonder since other than RuPaul, and the self proclaimed Young gunz most of your kool aid for the raps is hate laced/

Comment

i'm offended by this thread's slandering of kool aid's good name.

its a delightful beverage.

Comment

Working...
          X