Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kwame Brown Just Signed With Bobcats - Does This Mean Dampier Will Be Moved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kwame Brown Just Signed With Bobcats - Does This Mean Dampier Will Be Moved?

Kwame Brown signs with Charlotte Bobcats over the Atlanta Hawks 3 minutes ago via UberTwitter
    http://twitter.com/LangGreeneNBA
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

oh christ... MJ is isiah-thomas'ing the bobcats

Comment

at this point id take dampier's expiring contract for Jose. JC getting injured playing for spain is a reminder that not only does calderons defence suck but hes injury prone & this season will be no different.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
        at this point id take dampier's expiring contract for Jose. JC getting injured playing for spain is a reminder that not only does calderons defence suck but hes injury prone & this season will be no different.
        I don't know how practical it would be to get Diaw at this point unless BC wants to throw Weems under the bus.

However, I would go for trading Jose, Reggie and Banks for

Dampier, Diaw, Livingston or Augustine.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          I don't know how practical it would be to get Diaw at this point unless BC wants to throw Weems under the bus.

However, I would go for trading Jose, Reggie and Banks for

Dampier, Diaw, Livingston or Augustine.
          +1

I still think Diaw would be an asset, and give Augustine a chance, maybe he is a diamond in the rough?

Comment

I don't get a good vibe from Diaw with him supposedly being over weight at the moment. Yeah I would consider Dampier and Augustin. What do you think of DeSagana Diop? He's younger, taller and bigger than Dampier.

Comment

jk1m wrote: View Post
              I don't get a good vibe from Diaw with him supposedly being over weight at the moment. Yeah I would consider Dampier and Augustin. What do you think of DeSagana Diop? He's younger, taller and bigger than Dampier.
              I think Kwame is better than Diop. Just saying

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                oh christ... MJ is isiah-thomas'ing the bobcats
                Kwame probably got the vet minimum. Sound decision if you ask me.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Kwame probably got the vet minimum. Sound decision if you ask me.
                  Yea Kwame has made a lot of money in his career per Win Share created.

For his career through last season he hauled in $50.2 million and created 16.8 Win Shares or over $3 million dollars a win.

What is really off the wall here is that

Over the last four seasons Brown has been paid $25.4 million and created an astounding 4.9 Win Shares.

That means over the last four seasons he has been paid $5 million for each win that he has created.

If he never gets another pay check over the vets minimum he will have still earned too much for his career.

What does this show? That in America you can make a small fortune if you are built like a brick sheethouse and it doesn't matter if you are female or male or if you have any talent to go with your body.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...brownkw01.html

Comment

This just proves that Kwame Brown is MJ's illegitimate son.
                    RR OG

Comment

MJ made Kwame cry in practice back in 2001. Just thought I'd add that to the conversation.

Comment

he prolly told him he was his poppa.

they were tears of joy.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                        X