Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting Closer 2 The Real Deal! Raptors Announce Ticket Info For MTL Pre-Season Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Closer 2 The Real Deal! Raptors Announce Ticket Info For MTL Pre-Season Game

August 25, 2010

The Toronto Raptors announced Wednesday ticket information for their preseason game in Montreal versus the New York Knicks. The game is scheduled for Friday, October 22 at 7 p.m. at the Bell Centre. This will be the Raptors’ first appearance in franchise history in Montreal.

The on-sale date for tickets is Saturday, August 28 at noon. Tickets are available at the Bell Centre box office, by calling (514) 790-2525 or on evenko.ca.

Ticket prices are $9, $19, $29, $39, $59, $69, $89 and $119. Courtside seating is also available at $250, $350 and $500.

This will be the first meeting of the season between the two Atlantic Division rivals. The Raptors took all four games in last season’s series, beating the Knicks twice at home and on the road.

The Raptors feature a high-flying offensive squad that finished fifth in the National Basketball Association in scoring in the 2009-10 season with a franchise-record 104.1 points per game. The Raptors are anchored by the first overall pick in the 2006 NBA draft, centre Andrea Bargnani. One of the best shooting big men in the NBA, Bargnani averaged 17.2 points and 6.2 rebounds last season.

The Raptors are expecting big contributions in 2010-11 from the young, athletic trio of guards DeMar DeRozan and Sonny Weems, and forward Amir Johnson.
    YGZ® Rule

cont on link

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/pres...ts_082510.html
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Aug 25, 2010, 02:35 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X