Quote Pizzaman wrote: View Post
you didn't answer my question about whether you even like the team or are from here. As far as illiterate sorry but wo's a better typer on a blog does not make someone more literate. In your head You are allowed to spew all kinds of bs and insults about people but when someone else does it it's not right somehow. I wish you could get a chance to see Bargs in person somewhere ad call him a punk but you're probably not allowed to stay up after the game.
It's like you use these posts to continually harp about the Bargs you hate, and how useless he is but you make assinine comments all the time and also show you watch the games through different glasses than most people here.
i love the team... i hate the GM... i hope they go 0-82 and get blown out by 50 everynite !!

just so BC gets fired and someone who didnt get thier job b/c daddy was the owner... gets hired... a john hammond type... (john hammond was assistant to joey D in Deetroit before taking the bucks GM job)

you know someone who doesnt trade delfino and ukic for sonny weems and amir johnson and then when amir puts up 6 pts and 5 rbds and sonny puts up 8 pts in 3 rbds... starts calling these guys amazing and the "young gunz" and if somehow it was all part of some master plan to acquire these guys...

a sleazy used car salesman technique...

dont have press conferences and sell everything like everything is so rozy... oooh demar and sonny get along off the court... oh wow BC you are the man for pulling that off...

dont draft a guy from europe who doesnt speak english and then tell him oh by the way while you're learning the new language and US style of ball, hey why dont we play you at a different position too ?? that might really work !! hoooray !!

those are the problems i have with BC... to tell you the truth, i am big fan of bargs, but i think you and some other people here make BS excuses for him. i hope bargs is an all-star one day...

but to do that, BC needs to get a veteran C (or PF) to show Andrea the ropes...kind of like what j.o. did... and if you are true fan of bargs like i am, you would know that bargs said J.O. really helped him develop and that was why barg's breakthrough year was the year j.o was here...

if bc really cared about Demar and Amir, he would sign some veterans but no he goes out and signs david anderson and linus kleiza