Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 52 of 52

Thread: Bargs Ranked 18th Best Centre In The NBA

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Pizzaman wrote: View Post
    you didn't answer my question about whether you even like the team or are from here. As far as illiterate sorry but wo's a better typer on a blog does not make someone more literate. In your head You are allowed to spew all kinds of bs and insults about people but when someone else does it it's not right somehow. I wish you could get a chance to see Bargs in person somewhere ad call him a punk but you're probably not allowed to stay up after the game.
    It's like you use these posts to continually harp about the Bargs you hate, and how useless he is but you make assinine comments all the time and also show you watch the games through different glasses than most people here.
    i love the team... i hate the GM... i hope they go 0-82 and get blown out by 50 everynite !!

    just so BC gets fired and someone who didnt get thier job b/c daddy was the owner... gets hired... a john hammond type... (john hammond was assistant to joey D in Deetroit before taking the bucks GM job)

    you know someone who doesnt trade delfino and ukic for sonny weems and amir johnson and then when amir puts up 6 pts and 5 rbds and sonny puts up 8 pts in 3 rbds... starts calling these guys amazing and the "young gunz" and if somehow it was all part of some master plan to acquire these guys...

    a sleazy used car salesman technique...

    dont have press conferences and sell everything like everything is so rozy... oooh demar and sonny get along off the court... oh wow BC you are the man for pulling that off...

    dont draft a guy from europe who doesnt speak english and then tell him oh by the way while you're learning the new language and US style of ball, hey why dont we play you at a different position too ?? that might really work !! hoooray !!

    those are the problems i have with BC... to tell you the truth, i am big fan of bargs, but i think you and some other people here make BS excuses for him. i hope bargs is an all-star one day...

    but to do that, BC needs to get a veteran C (or PF) to show Andrea the ropes...kind of like what j.o. did... and if you are true fan of bargs like i am, you would know that bargs said J.O. really helped him develop and that was why barg's breakthrough year was the year j.o was here...

    if bc really cared about Demar and Amir, he would sign some veterans but no he goes out and signs david anderson and linus kleiza

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    why does BC sign kleiza and david anderson ?

    because with them the team might be able to stay with respectable 35-47 record and he wont look so bad to the average fan...

  3. #43
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
    i love the team... i hate the GM... i hope they go 0-82 and get blown out by 50 everynite !!

    just so BC gets fired and someone who didnt get thier job b/c daddy was the owner... gets hired... a john hammond type... (john hammond was assistant to joey D in Deetroit before taking the bucks GM job)

    you know someone who doesnt trade delfino and ukic for sonny weems and amir johnson and then when amir puts up 6 pts and 5 rbds and sonny puts up 8 pts in 3 rbds... starts calling these guys amazing and the "young gunz" and if somehow it was all part of some master plan to acquire these guys...

    a sleazy used car salesman technique...

    dont have press conferences and sell everything like everything is so rozy... oooh demar and sonny get along off the court... oh wow BC you are the man for pulling that off...

    dont draft a guy from europe who doesnt speak english and then tell him oh by the way while you're learning the new language and US style of ball, hey why dont we play you at a different position too ?? that might really work !! hoooray !!

    those are the problems i have with BC... to tell you the truth, i am big fan of bargs, but i think you and some other people here make BS excuses for him. i hope bargs is an all-star one day...

    but to do that, BC needs to get a veteran C (or PF) to show Andrea the ropes...kind of like what j.o. did... and if you are true fan of bargs like i am, you would know that bargs said J.O. really helped him develop and that was why barg's breakthrough year was the year j.o was here...

    if bc really cared about Demar and Amir, he would sign some veterans but no he goes out and signs david anderson and linus kleiza


    You're so pathetic! Yes I love reading how BC got his job because of his dad, and how it had absolutely nothing to do with ability. He's only won executive of the year three times, including once as the Raptors GM. Maybe his biggest flaw was believing the Bosh hype machine, and continually surrounding him with star players, only to see our so called leader fold like a cheap tent when it mattered. Fact is we got Bargnani at half the price, and he offers slightly more on D and just as much offensively.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote johnp wrote: View Post
    You're so pathetic! Yes I love reading how BC got his job because of his dad, and how it had absolutely nothing to do with ability. He's only won executive of the year three times, including once as the Raptors GM. Maybe his biggest flaw was believing the Bosh hype machine, and continually surrounding him with star players, only to see our so called leader fold like a cheap tent when it mattered. Fact is we got Bargnani at half the price, and he offers slightly more on D and just as much offensively.
    3 times ?

    surrounded bosh with stars ?

    bosh is shit.. we agree on that... but that doesnt mean BC isnt.

    why cant you defend BC without bringing up bosh ?

    bargs offers slightly more D ?/ i guess to you rebounding has nothing to do with defense... to many others like myself rebounding is very important when measuring defense..

    johnp... you have the most opinionated posts out of anyone on here.... and its hard to have a logical debate when the other person only uses their opinion... you never provide any facts...

    ex.. bosh folded up like a cheap tent... ok what about those 5 games after bosh got hit in the face ? did we see bargs or anyone play hard ? no that's right.. so dont waste my time with just opinions...

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote johnp wrote: View Post
    Fact is we got Bargnani at half the price, and he offers slightly more on D and just as much offensively.
    is that really a fact ?

    do you know what a fact is ?

  6. #46
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote johnp wrote: View Post
    Fact is we got Bargnani at half the price, and he offers slightly more on D and just as much offensively.
    Sorry? Bargnani is certainly not a better defender and is certainly not the scorer Bosh is. You can dislike Bosh, but don't discount his abilities.

  7. #47
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Frankthetank wrote: View Post
    *This post has been deleted*
    Well, first of all, I think I can honestly say that I am one of the few around here whose views are clouded very little by emotion. It's why pretty much all my arguments are backed up by facts and figures and not statements like "you'll eat your words" and "your emotional views sound pretty retarded". As for Bargnani, he's certainly an above average shotblocker (although a poor team defender), but only an above average man to man defender in certain, strict circumstances and definitely not consistently. I also never have once called Bargnani shit. Not once. SO please don't make stuff up to try and make your point.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Aug 29th, 2010 at 07:47 PM.

  8. #48
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
    i love the team... i hate the GM... i hope they go 0-82 and get blown out by 50 everynite !!

    just so BC gets fired and someone who didnt get thier job b/c daddy was the owner... gets hired... a john hammond type... (john hammond was assistant to joey D in Deetroit before taking the bucks GM job)

    you know someone who doesnt trade delfino and ukic for sonny weems and amir johnson and then when amir puts up 6 pts and 5 rbds and sonny puts up 8 pts in 3 rbds... starts calling these guys amazing and the "young gunz" and if somehow it was all part of some master plan to acquire these guys...

    a sleazy used car salesman technique...

    dont have press conferences and sell everything like everything is so rozy... oooh demar and sonny get along off the court... oh wow BC you are the man for pulling that off...

    dont draft a guy from europe who doesnt speak english and then tell him oh by the way while you're learning the new language and US style of ball, hey why dont we play you at a different position too ?? that might really work !! hoooray !!

    those are the problems i have with BC... to tell you the truth, i am big fan of bargs, but i think you and some other people here make BS excuses for him. i hope bargs is an all-star one day...

    but to do that, BC needs to get a veteran C (or PF) to show Andrea the ropes...kind of like what j.o. did... and if you are true fan of bargs like i am, you would know that bargs said J.O. really helped him develop and that was why barg's breakthrough year was the year j.o was here...

    if bc really cared about Demar and Amir, he would sign some veterans but no he goes out and signs david anderson and linus kleiza
    vinniepaz I see why you hate Colangelo, but I see that different as well.While I hate the BS hype about the Young Gunz, and other crap they spew because it's unfounded and builds heads bigger than they should be, I also believe it is only marketing to get fans iun the seats and people watching. I also believe all his retoric about wanting Bosh to stay and offering him the max were a marketing ploy to try and get a good sign and trade. I like B.C. because he is willing to blow the team up more than some, works tirelessy, and has scored some big runs in his career, even though he's made some blunders. He should have traded Bosh two years ago.
    As for Bargs I have said for awhile now that you do not invest that much money into a kid with his talent that did not grow up playing in America without getting him a permanent big man coach like other teams have done for their stars or prodigies. B.C. leaves it up to Triano who I don't believe can do it, and Mitchell who was awful with young players.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Pizzaman wrote: View Post
    vinniepaz I see why you hate Colangelo, but I see that different as well.While I hate the BS hype about the Young Gunz, and other crap they spew because it's unfounded and builds heads bigger than they should be, I also believe it is only marketing to get fans iun the seats and people watching. I also believe all his retoric about wanting Bosh to stay and offering him the max were a marketing ploy to try and get a good sign and trade. I like B.C. because he is willing to blow the team up more than some, works tirelessy, and has scored some big runs in his career, even though he's made some blunders. He should have traded Bosh two years ago.
    As for Bargs I have said for awhile now that you do not invest that much money into a kid with his talent that did not grow up playing in America without getting him a permanent big man coach like other teams have done for their stars or prodigies. B.C. leaves it up to Triano who I don't believe can do it, and Mitchell who was awful with young players.
    exactly ! like is david anderson really going to help bargs get better ? i dont think so... theo ratliff would have been nice...

  10. #50
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
    exactly ! like is david anderson really going to help bargs get better ? i dont think so... theo ratliff would have been nice...
    I agree,
    or instead of a playing center that can help how about a coach that can help him in practice and during games with feedback?

  11. #51
    Raptors Republic Rookie Afro_Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Brantford
    Posts
    87
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ok ive seen enough, if yao is 12th i dont need to read anymore

  12. #52
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
    ok ive seen enough, if yao is 12th i dont need to read anymore
    The point is that next year he is ranked 12, because it will take him that long to recover. He's been out more than a year. I can understand placing him there, although I might place him a bit higher. He'll definitely struggle for a few months, though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •