Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy Hockey Keeper League (Season 1 - Registration & Discussion)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised too, I thought there'd be a rush. But I suppose, because they're both winter sports, and thus in direct competition, that it's one or the other for a lot of people, especially with the amount of exposure hockey gets in Canada.

Comment

Are you still doing it i'm interesed in joining btw what website are you using to do draft and when will the draft be my email is vollmer_tyme@hotmail.com i would love to join. THanks

Comment

Welcome to the site voll. Check your PM for the league info with ID and password.

Comment

Has this league already drafted? Any chance I could get in on the league? Thanks

Comment

burnsy wrote: View Post
            Has this league already drafted? Any chance I could get in on the league? Thanks
            Check your private messages man.

Comment

So I log into Yahoo Fantasy Sports and see hockey information popping up about what players guys are dropping in Yahoo fantasy hockey leagues. It dawns on me that this would not happen unless the league drafted. So I rush onto my team page to discover a frickin' all-star lineup up. Managing to contain myself I go to the league page to find that... It's a four team league. LOL, damn. I didn't check everyone's roster but I'm assuming everyone has a lineup equal or better to mine.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that Apollo. I totally forgot. I guess we'll just leave it and see how our 4 team league goes. LOL

Comment

Man, everyone's team is a who's who in the NHL.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, sorry about that Apollo. I totally forgot. I guess we'll just leave it and see how our 4 team league goes. LOL
                    Looks at it this way, the worst you can do is 4th.

Comment

Working...
                    X