Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! After Today's Game Maybe Amir Should Have Been Chosen To Team USA

Chandler is now behind Odom and Love

In the opening FIBA game Chandler managed to get 11 minutes almost all of them in garbage time

Minutes--------11
    Points----------4
    Rebounds-------0
    Personal Fouls--4

I think Amir could do at least as good as that

Link to Box Score
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Amir would foul out of the game a lot quicker than in an NBA game since the foul limit in international play is 5! LOL!

Comment

RAPS4LIFE wrote: View Post
      Amir would foul out of the game a lot quicker than in an NBA game since the foul limit in international play is 5! LOL!

In FIBA you do indeed foul out when five fouls are called on you in a game.

However, the foul limit is higher in FIBA. Players commit a lot more fouls per minute in FIBA play than they do in the NBA it is just that a greater percentage of them are not called in FIBA.

I think he would last at least 11 minutes.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
      X