Raptors Need To Keep An Eye On These Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spilak wrote:
    40 to 60 percent chance? There is no way in hell the likely hood of a melo to tdot trade happening are this high. Of course anyone who watches the NBA would agree melo would be a great fit in Toronto even if it was only for one season. That being said I think that given the raptors roster I don't see any chance of landing him unless we take on a large contract such as nene and part with the tpe or we take on jr smith and his baggage in the deal. As for what we would have to give up, if anything less then bargnani and our first rounder is offered up I can't see Toronto being an enticing enough option for the nuggets. But to contradict myself a but I don't think toroto would be a horrible option for melo in the short term. He would be the hero of a whole country if he led them to contention, he has friends on the raps, the young core we bag complements his game nicely since he wouldn't have anyone eating into his fg attempts, he could get away from a potentially awkward and long season with the nuggets (jr fiasco, already said he wants out, team on the decline) and most importantly he keeps his options open. What I mean by that is he will be harassed all year to sign an extension in Denver, in t.o. however he could get away with the same Attitude as bosh had last year keeping his intentions to himself and all the while be a part of a young team that with him q part of the roster is possibly a piece away from contending with Miami.
    I think that this post is on the wrong thread. Just saying
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
    X