Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did The Raps Mess Up Barg's Development?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Uh, I was using sarcasm to make a point. Apparently you didn't catch that. I'll try to be even more obvious next time.
    No issue...but I did not see sarcasm in those comments but rather a comment about Italians that is not true.
    Anyway I made my point and so did you.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
      No issue...but I did not see sarcasm in those comments but rather a comment about Italians that is not true.
      Anyway I made my point and so did you.
      Just for the record, I have no idea whether Bargnani's parents coddled him or whether the Italian school system challenged him or not. That was sarcasm, too.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

No problem thanks. When I first read your post it sounded like a slam on Italians etc.. so if it's not what you meant then excuse me for getting annoyed. We don't agree on very much Raptor stuff yet you have not normally resorted to slander or other bs to make your point, so I can take you at your word. Besides most of us are really hot tempered and learn to make our own way. Bargnani happens to be one of those shy guys who does not usually show emotion, and while I like his demeanor and professionalism I would like to see him get pissed more like when he threw Vince carter to the ground.

Comment

Working...
        X