Who's the Better Fit at Point Guard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the Better Fit at Point Guard?

I guess this could be considered a favouritism thing, but after seeing Jack step it up in place of Jose with starting at the point with his couple near triple doubles and strong efforts, who do you guys think is the better fit to start for this team and why? Jose or Jarrett?
    Jose Calderon
    58.33%
    Jarett Jack
    41.67%

Jose. You can see there is hardly any offence when Jack is playing.

Comment

....your stirring up the "calderon-ford" dilemma onto Jack... lol

Comment

Sure Jack is good but IMO Jose is better in the starting line-up. Jack is good to but my nod goes to Jose
        Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Jose is a great point guard; he can shoot the ball, take care of the ball, and lead an offense as good as many of the top pg's in the league - he is, however, better suited to do this against the second unit of the opposition; this is why Jack should remain a starter at PG - and it's not a knock on Jose - the bench has been very inconsistent in Raptor losses and if Jose were to lead the 2nd unit I think the Raps would be less likely to give up leads or dig themselves into deeper holes....
          i think Jose would be a great "ginobli" or "terry" for the raps and Jack starting would add defensive intensity and aggressiveness to a still-soft starting core
          Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Calderon is obviously the more talented PG. I would go with him. If he could get his defense in order things would be looking much better.

Comment

Hmmm .... can I change my vote?

Comment

Working...
              X