Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Raptor Chris Bosh Engaged

I wish there was a "Who Cares" forum.

Chris Bosh, who spurned the Toronto Raptors to join fellow free-agents Lebron James and Dwyane Wade on the Miami Heat last month, is engaged to girlfriend Adrienne Williams, the New York Post is reporting.

A story posted on the Post’s Page Six website early Monday says the 6-foot-10 Bosh proposed to the diminutive Williams outside their Miami home at sunset on Friday. The pair later celebrated at a Miami club, the Post said citing a source.

The Page Six report showed an undated photo of the couple posing in a night club with what appears to be a large diamond ring.

A Bosh spokesperson later confirmed the engagement, the paper said. There was no comment from the player or Williams.

Bosh, 26, joined the Miami Heat in a sign-and-trade deal with his former team in July, teaming up with Wade and then James in a series of moves that stunned the NBA and created an instant basketball powerhouse in South Beach, Fla.

Toronto selected Bosh fourth overall in the 2003 NBA draft. The deal with Miami will pay Bosh in excess of $100 million.
    Source: http://www.thestar.com/sports/basket...engaged-report

season 2 of the jersey shore has taught me "you don't go to miami when you're in a relationship"

Bosh is now president of the IFF

Comment

Would Bosh Have Done This If He Was Still With The Raptors?

Bosh Proposes To Girlfriend

Aug 30, 2010 8:37 AM EST

Heat forward Chris Bosh will marry girlfriend Adrienne Williams.

Bosh, who signed a $100 million deal with Miami last month, proposed to Williams on Friday.

The couple have been dating for about a year.

"Chris proposed to Adrienne outside their new home in Miami at sunset. They then went out and celebrated with friends at Liv Nightclub, where Adrienne was seen showing off a huge diamond ring. They are both really happy," a source told The New York Post.
      http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...o_girlfriend/#

Will they invite any members of the Raptors organization to the wedding?
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Congrats to Bosh. Marriage between a man & a woman is a very beautiful thing.

JJack will most likely be there as will Smitch.

Comment

Comment

CB4 wrote: View Post
            looks like littefoot and ducky from the land before time are getting married fucking halarious haha
            Last edited by blaze89; Mon Aug 30, 2010, 05:31 PM.

Comment

lets all agree...that she look better than the old GF

Comment

Which can only mean one thing...

Comment

Awww, NBA's first same-sex couple. lol
                  The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                  Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                  www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                  http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                    looks like littefoot and ducky from the land before time are getting married fucking halarious haha
                    Funny as hell. He definitely has a thing for bald headed forehead girls. Man she's got a forehead like a cave man!

I'm so happy for him because maybe now he has figured out how to use condoms and has not yet knoocked her up like he did his last forehead girl just before they split up.
                    What a funny looking couple.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                      Congrats to Bosh. Marriage between a man & a woman is a very beautiful thing.
                      Should we read into this statement that any other type of marriage isn't a beautiful thing?
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
                        Lets all agree that if you are a famous millionaire basketball player and this is the best you can get, son you got a weak game (or no game all, or you are outgamed by a golddiger like the previous GF).

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Lets all agree that if you are a famous millionaire basketball player and this is the best you can get, son you got a weak game (or no game all, or you are outgamed by a golddiger like the previous GF).
                          If you want to be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty woman your wife

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
                            she fat and gross - she will get a good peice of that 100M before 2020 when bosh gets caught with a groupie.
                            "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

i didn't say she is hot.... i said she look better than the nagging ex-gf.

Comment

Working...
                              X