This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic NBA Fantasy League

I am just wondering when we will have is this year. I missed out on registration last year.

I'll be organizing a draft probably over thanks giving weekend at some point. That's early October. You'll get a spot, I'll make sure.

Comment

Thanks Apollo

I don't check the site on daily basis and was afraid that I miss out again this year.
      I will make sure to come here around thanks giving. I am looking forward to the league after sitting out last season.

Comment

Registration will be before that but I will save you a spot and PM you as soon as I set the league up.

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

I'm going to join and recreate the Raptors :P

Comment

LOL, you'll get rocked.

Comment

will this be a keeper league?

Comment

It will.

Comment

How does fantasy basketball work?

Comment

The head to head league is of the same concept except your team’s stats are compared to other team’s stats on a week to week basis. Each category that you win in will mark a win in you win column and each loss will mark a loss in your loss column. If you tie then obviously there will be a mark in your tie column. The object is to win as many as you can. For instance, let’s say that you lost in two categories, points and field goal percentage, but you won in the rest. Your score for that week would be 7 wins and 2 losses.
                      Source: Fantasy Basketball For Dummies

Comment

So when does it start?

Comment

Can the March Madness winner be guaranteed a spot too? :P

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                            So when does it start?
                            We'll like do the draft within week 1 or 2 of October. Stay tuned for more details.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                              We'll like do the draft within week 1 or 2 of October. Stay tuned for more details.
                              Oh okay, thanks! Can't wait to learn how to do this. How do you pick the order of the draft? And is it just RR or the whole world?

Comment

Working...
                              X