Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Mean Anything? - Amir Tweets Asking What Fans Think of Anthony Becoming A Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, Melo would be great, but why not just go with what we have,develop the youngin' hopefully get lucky in the lottery, somehow land a kick-ass PG like Rubio and have some entertaining brand of basketball. It's ok if we dont win alot of games the next few years, the leafs havent won anything in like a billion years, so we can wait a bit.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      A "bit" over????????? How about "are you quite mad?". Have we managed to churn this from some dogday August twittering to first-date like dream sequences? Jeeezuz.

Hasnt anyone even considered what VaVa Lasquez has to say about moving to TO ? And will the trans occur with or without an extension?
      Clearly it is you my friend who is in some altered state.

I never said that Melo was going to come to the Raptors I give it a 3 - 2 chance at this time.

"Could be" is the operative phrase at this time, not "will be"

Don't forget the BC - Ujiri connection.

I have listed my reasons all 10 of them at this point.

Clearly you don't agree.

Fair enough.

However to say Melo "could" be traded to the Raptors is not as far out as you might think
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
        dude the whole world knew bosh was going to miami...

i can find hollinger, ford, simmons, anyone else who writes about basketball's articles and the one thing everyone agreed was bosh was going to miami...

dont act like you had some special insight scoop or have some sort of basketball psychic abilities...

and even if melo was coming here... he wouldnt tell billups and affalo and even if her did... they DEFINITELY WOULDNT TELL AMIT JOHNSONANYTHING
        That is total BS and you are talking trash.

At the time that I posted it no one else was suggesting it.

Go back and look at the chronology of the posts.

Lets not bring my opinion of Bargnani into this thread.

Thanks
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

This thread makes my head hurt.

Next season can't happen fast enough.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
            This thread makes my head hurt.

Next season can't happen fast enough.

Comment

Damn..start the season already! hehe

Comment

The only way they should trade for Melo is if he agreed to an extension first.

Comment

Melo isn't coming, so stop talking nonsense just cause Amir twitted about his wet dream.

Comment

New Nugs GM Masai Ujiri tells Y! Sports he plans to meet with Melo soon, but nothing set as yet. "I want Melo to be a Nugget," Ujiri said.
                    http://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      Clearly it is you my friend who is in some altered state.

I never said that Melo was going to come to the Raptors I give it a 3 - 2 chance at this time.

"Could be" is the operative phrase at this time, not "will be"

Don't forget the BC - Ujiri connection.

I have listed my reasons all 10 of them at this point.

Clearly you don't agree.

Fair enough.

However to say Melo "could" be traded to the Raptors is not as far out as you might think
                      As Roger Clemens would say...you have misreinterpreted my scribbling. I really was "condemning" your mild ("over the top") reproach of the Tyreke suggestion. I referred to the Carmelo thing as the dog day August twittering.

Comment

Melo will most likely be moved but TO has nothing in comparison to what is being offered up according to reports
                        http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...trade_offers/#

New Jersey's Devin Harris & Derek Favors & draft picks . NJ doesn't want to give up Brook Lopez.

Bull's Luol Deng & Taj Gibson.

The Warrior's Stephen Curry & Andris Biedrins & draft picks.

The Clipper's Chris Kaman, Aminu & Eric Gordon .
                        Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Aug 31, 2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          If the kings are involved I would some how like Toronto to steal tyreke evens
                          Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          The Evans thing is a bit over the top.

To answer your question: No it will not
                          Bendit wrote: View Post
                          As Roger Clemens would say...you have misreinterpreted my scribbling. I really was "condemning" your mild ("over the top") reproach of the Tyreke suggestion. I referred to the Carmelo thing as the dog day August twittering.
                          I was referring to the misspelling of Evans name in the original post as much as anything.

On top of that I said it with a smile.

Misspellings of players names will continue even if their nickname is not "spellcheck"

"Spellcheck" is Arron Afflalo

A nickname given to him by Pistons fans.

Comment

Yeah, read on ESPN rumours that the Nuggets aren't going to exactly respect 'Melo's list of three teams, and will do what's best for them. They're looking for draft picks (which BC is known to give up) and young, cheap talent (DeRozan). I highly doubt there would be any interest in Bargnani.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, read on ESPN rumours that the Nuggets aren't going to exactly respect 'Melo's list of three teams, and will do what's best for them. They're looking for draft picks (which BC is known to give up) and young, cheap talent (DeRozan). I highly doubt there would be any interest in Bargnani.
                              Now, this is something that I can believe.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                                Now, this is something that I can believe.
                                What the part about Bargnani?

Comment

Working...
                                X