Now, Reggie Evans Tweets About Melo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, Reggie Evans Tweets About Melo

Here's another tweet on the subject. I really wish these guys would keep their mouths shut on this. Don't stir things up, man. We just need to focus on what we got, right now, instead of all these tweets on things meant for closed doors.

Reggie Evans:

"What if we had melo in T.Dot this season.
    about 1 hour ago via Touiteur
    "

"T Dot is a big market for him.
    about 1 hour ago via Touiteur"

"Anything is possible the best player in the world played for the Washington wizards"
    LINK: http://twitter.com/reggieevans30
    Last edited by GameBreaker; Tue Aug 31, 2010, 10:50 PM.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

But I ain't gon' lie...it's entertainment for a boring past couple weeks, huh?...lol
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

Comment

I don't see this happening, it still doesn't address our needing a Big to backup Bargs.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
        Here's another tweet on the subject. I really wish these guys would keep their mouths shut on this. Don't stir things up, man. We just need to focus on what we got, right now, instead of all these tweets on things meant for closed doors.

Reggie Evans:

"

LINK: http://twitter.com/reggieevans30
        If it bothers you that much just tweet them and tell them to stop.

They may or may not stop but it should make you feel at least a little better.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Juss let em have some fun.. juss dont think it as fact or anything. Plus it looks more or less Evan's is tryin to make Toronto seem like a bttr place to play if melo every thought bout it, and the stuff he says is pretty open ended or w.e so there rly isnt anythin to look into, juss some wishful thinking

Comment

If they (Amir and Reggie) actually knew something, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be considered tampering?

All the more reason why both are merely dreaming of the possibilities right now.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              If they (Amir and Reggie) actually knew something...wouldn't that be considered tampering?
              +138213947821047320947320974302974
              Joshua Priemski
              NBA blogger
              SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
              www.RufusOnFire.com/
              www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

If they (Amir and Reggie) actually knew something, correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be considered tampering?

All the more reason why both are merely dreaming of the possibilities right now.
                I don't think tampering applies when it is a trade situation.

Players talk to management all the time about players that would like on the team or not.

In this case the worse that could happen for the Raptors is that if Amir and Reggie were telling Melo in public that the Raptors wanted him which they did not at least not directly it could possibly up the cost to the Raptors a bit, but not by very much.

Tampering happens when people talk to players at a time when they shouldn't. I don't think that that is the case here.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Haha as if Reggie gets told things!

Comment

Reggie has twitter??!

Comment

Yeah, you're right....don't get me wrong, it isn't like I'm miffed...its more of stop getting people all hyped on something that won't happen. You know people will start all these threads about trades and scenarios...lol. But like I was saying, it is fun.

Comment

If they knew something they would both be in hot water right now because Colangelo runs an air tight ship and I'm thinking he doesn't take kindly to insiders on his side referring to his ideas, discussions or dealings unless he says it's ok.

matt wrote: View Post
                        Reggie has twitter??!
                        Which means we should be careful about what we say about him. He's liable to issue an "Internet Kaman Squeeze" at any moment.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Wed Sep 1, 2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          I don't think tampering applies when it is a trade situation.

Players talk to management all the time about players that would like on the team or not.

In this case the worse that could happen for the Raptors is that if Amir and Reggie were telling Melo in public that the Raptors wanted him which they did not at least not directly it could possibly up the cost to the Raptors a bit, but not by very much.

Tampering happens when people talk to players at a time when they shouldn't. I don't think that that is the case here.
                          Ahh, like Bosh and Lebron in Miami.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
                            Ahh, like Bosh and Lebron in Miami.
                            Yep

However, let us not forget that since the days of the master reneger Michael the league is a "Stars' League".

The league creates stars from talented players, tries to keep them stars until the next great player, can anyone say KD, comes along. Then the league with the full cooperation of ESPN of course continues the same process all over again.

Comment

This situation reminds me of a time when I was in love with this girl in high school. I was convinced that there was a 0.0001% that she would go out with me. I tried as much as asking her to the prom but the response was a predictable no. After that I realized that in life not everything is possible. So please people, puppy loves and Melo to TO are for suckers man!
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                              X