• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Anderson FIBA Update

Australia lost today and Anderson had 7 and 7 in 24 minutes

For the four games

He is averaging 11 - 8 in 27 mpg shooting 47%

http://turkey2010.fiba.com/pages/esp...9/profile.html
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Decent numbers. However, if one buys into all the recent talk about the hugely disproportionate level of play between FIBA and the NBA, then the popular opinion is going to be that Andersen will be a complete nonfactor for the Raps this season, right? It will be interesting to see how the inflated FIBA stats from players like Barbosa and Kleiza translate compared to solid though unremarkable numbers from players like Andersen.

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post
      Decent numbers. However, if one buys into all the recent talk about the hugely disproportionate level of play between FIBA and the NBA, then the popular opinion is going to be that Andersen will be a complete nonfactor for the Raps this season, right? It will be interesting to see how the inflated FIBA stats from players like Barbosa and Kleiza translate compared to solid though unremarkable numbers from players like Andersen.
      I think that he will be Bargnani's main backup to start the season.

Triano will keep Johnson and Davis at PF unless they show that they can play together. If they can then I agree Anderson will be the 4th big. I think he will be ahead of Reggie and Dorsey.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Davis is nowhere as bad as I thought he was. A good back-up. Thing is, I would have preferred to get a rebounding/defensive center as a back-up, or if we can even as a starter. I was just thinking about Pryzbilla, the guy surely wouldn't hurt...

Comment

Working...
        X