Raptors Have A Swagger About Them That's Very Similar To The Swagger In OKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Unless DD becomes as close or as good as Durant then that swagger will hit the wall right after the first month of the season.
    I don't think they need to be as good as the Thunder to operate with supreme confidence.

Comment

Swagger without the talent

Comment

Can we compete?

Weems can dunk, maybe some midrange. Demar can dunk, must work on his jumper. Both need to be able to take their man from the dribble. Hopefully Davis grows fast. Amir is Amir. Barbosa is Barbosa. Bargs is Bargs. Kleiza is a beast in Europe, hopefully it transfers to the NBA.

Basically, every player has to reach the next level in their individual careers if the Raps are going to make a statement.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          I don't think they need to be as good as the Thunder to operate with supreme confidence.
          The thing is, the Thunder are a confident bunch because of Kevin Durant, he is their rock and they actually resemble the Toronto Raptors second season team with Vince Carter.

We don't have that player (yet) to lean on where when the going gets tough he gets tougher! instead of making excuses cough.... Bosh... cough... Turkoglu....

Comment

Swagger?

JFC GIVE ME AN F'ING BREAK

Comment

OKC have swagger AND talent. We have swagger. There is a difference. But I feel we could have a "fluke" year. As in alley-oops going in, and 40 win season. But if we EVER want to become a competitive team, we need a leader. Like Durant for OKC. And they are so lucky, he's 21. HAHA

Comment

When you say you've communicated with him and that he's a nice guy, do you mean you've actually spoken to him, or are you talking about twitter and email?
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                X