No announcement yet.

Raptors Announce 2010-11 Broadcast Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the logic in putting the season opener on TSN2?! There isn't a game not on TSN2 or SN1 until November 13. I'll either have to buy the channels, watch them online, or go to a bar for every game I can't watch

Comment

I'm tempted to direct a vindictive "Fuck You" at the Raps ownership; it's their fault that networks like TSN and Sportsnet can get away with this shit. Instead of trying to maximize exposure they are trying to maximize profits...eventually there will be NO Raptors games televised in basic packages, and we'll all have to subscribe to garbage fringe channels in order to patronize those bastards...or get used to watching shit-quality, unreliable webcasts.

Comment

I have a special cable here. I get 20 channels for football (soccer) and 20 for basketball. You gotta pay, but it's $1 a game, and I can watch ALL NBA games (including Raptors) and it automatically records the game (cause I bought it) so I can rewatch and all. Super cool. Kinda sad, that all the way here I can watch all the games, and you guys need to stream...

Comment

i miss the days that games were on FREE channels... you know, the ones the most people watch.. the ones that have the most potential consumers of whatever crap products their advertisers are trying to sell us..

its like pepsi putting up a billboard, but charging people 25 cents to look at it.

Comment

SERIOUSLY THOUGH... I've been in eyes only mode this summer but this (of all articles and posts?!?!) warrants a response....

They're trying to make it easy to boycott this franchise this summer! They're definitely making me realize maybe I'm not such the diehard fan I thought I was... I guess I really will be missing over half of the Raptors' schedule this year because I refuse to put extra money in to the pockets of Bell, Rogers and MLSE while getting way less than paid for!!!!! F THAT!!

And I can't believe The SCORE (which presents basketball the best IMO) has ZERO games! Unbelievable....

As someone commented a week or so ago, I'll always be a Raptors follower but in terms of "Fandom" I may have to go Favre style and consider hanging 'em up.

Comment

i hate how these fuckers put the games on four friggen channels. dosent make sense. the rest of the teams have ONE channel dedicated to showing all the games. for example Fox Sports shows most of the games for most of the teams in the league. whoever dosent feel like being ripped off to watch on these channel can use this site.
              http://www.atdhe.net
              http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

Working...
              X