Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lithuania Finishes The Preliminary Round 5-0 | Kleiza Averages 17.4 & 6.8 In 29 MPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lithuania Finishes The Preliminary Round 5-0 | Kleiza Averages 17.4 & 6.8 In 29 MPG

Kleiza Stats
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Some real hope for optimism this season. For around 5 mil per, he's looking like a solid signing. Hopefully he can keep up that play once the NBA season starts. I'd be estatic with a 17 and 7 tagline from Kleiza..although, he'll be more of a 13-14 and 5 player, which is decent.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      Some real hope for optimism this season. For around 5 mil per, he's looking like a solid signing. Hopefully he can keep up that play once the NBA season starts. I'd be estatic with a 17 and 7 tagline from Kleiza..although, he'll be more of a 13-14 and 5 player, which is decent.
      I am thinking that he should be better than Turk was last season, though that shouldn't take a lot to accomplish
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Kleiza will be a huge improvement over Turdolou, and with Amir and Bargs starting and Davis the first big off the bench I'm looking for a decent showing from the Raps this year. With Barbosa as well I really believe this team is better than last years team, and it might take awhile but they will eventually learn to play together and become a decent team.

Comment

Kleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeizaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Another great signing from BC for all those that keep underestimating him...

Comment

Wow, if Davis/Amir is starting alongside Bargnanni, and the other becomes first big off the bench, we will be in some deep $#!% next season, I don't know why, but I just have a gut feeling things won't go so well if Bargnanni and Amir don't step it up.

Comment

The Raps may not have the best starters in the league, however they have an awesome bench which will propel them to more victories then people may think. Kleiza is going to be an awesome addition. I never thought the Bosh/Bargnani experiment was a success, they never looked like they gelled. I think Kleiza is a perfect compliment for Bargs as he's a guy who's willing to get dirty, can fill it up, plays defence, and is looking like a great leader. I'm stoked!

Comment

Working...
                X