Miami vs. Cleveland vs Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami vs. Cleveland vs Toronto

Which team would win without Dwade, King James or CB4?

Definitely Cleveland ... they have far more talent than either the Raptors or the Heat. A difficult choice between the Heat and Raps, have to ponder that one some more.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

I would say the Raptors over the Cavs. The Cavs depend on James drawing lots of attention. Far more than the Raptors depend on Bosh in that role. The Raptors system is about ball movement and finding open looks. The Cavs are about the ball being in James' hands. I think all three teams would miss the playoffs without their star from(start to finish).

Comment

Hedo (SF) + Bargnani (C) + Jack/Calderon (PG)
        Beasley (SF) + O'neal (C)+ Mario (PG)
        Jamario (SF) + O"neal (C) + Mo Williams (PG)

hmmm...who got more talent? i say Toronto but defensive wise... Miami

Comment

I would take Haslem over O'Neal. He's one of the most underrated players in the league.

Comment

Cavs -- Mo + West + Moon + Hickson + Shaq ... Varejao + Ilgauskas + Parker + Gibson

Heat -- Chalmers + Cook + Q + Beasley + Jermaine ... Haslem + Wright + Jones + Arroyo

Raptors -- Calderon + DeRozan + Hedo + Amir + Bargnani ... Jack + Belinelli + Wright/Weems + Evans + Rasho
            nbaroundtable

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              I would take Haslem over O'Neal. He's one of the most underrated players in the league.
              Yup. Always been a fan of his. What he lacks in size, he more than makes up with in toughness and consistency. You know what you are getting from Haslem on a nightly basis. He's exactly the type of gritty role player the raps or any other team for that matter, could use. Good team player as well. He's started pretty much his whole career and seems to be taking his role as a backup to Beasley in stride this year. That can't be easy for any player.

As for who would win without their star. Not to sure about that. Toronto imo would have the most talent, offensively at least. They would be even worse on D. But Miami and Cleve without their stars would be a HUGE DROP OFF, more so than Toronto. I'd give the edge to T Dot.
              Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Sat Dec 19, 2009, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X