Calderon/Evans For Danny Granger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon/Evans For Danny Granger

I Can see this trade benefiting both teams and maybe we get ford in return too.

This trade is impossible given the requrirements for a trade to occur.

Also, I can see only 1 team this would benefit, and it is not Indiana.

Are you aware they had the trade of the summer in acquiring Darren Collison who is also a PG?

Comment

That darren Collison trade slipped my mind but we could just get rid of Calderon if we trade for Ford and then waive him, because i dont think many teams are showing much interest in Caderon right now?

Comment

How does Indiana benefit from this? They lose their best player, who is a great scorer and decent rebounder and is still young for Calderon?

Comment

this is a joke, theres no way that the pacers give up a proven scorer for a player like evans and mr overpaid backup . the pacers are looking at the playoffs this season. they have a legit inside threat with the development of Hibbert + Hansborough and Jeff Foster. they have good guard play in darren collison, brandon rush and co. so theres no way tht the pacers do this deal. and if im not mistaken didnt the pacers lock up granger on a multi-year deal so why would they want to part with their corner-stone player soo sooon
          http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

Working...
          X