Scola Is A Sore Loser and Dirty MF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scola Is A Sore Loser and Dirty MF

Obviously I didn't see all the body contact that Scola was involved with during the game vs Lithuania but what I did see there is in my opinion never ever a valid reason for the cheap shot punk play like Scola made in the 4th quarter vs Lithuania.

The play was dead or Argentina had just turned the ball over on this play when the outcome of the game was no longer in question.

One of the Lithuanian players was standing with his back to Scola about a foot or two away. Scola took his right arm bent it and gave a full force back of the right forearm to the back to the neck of the Lithuania player. They were not jockeying for position at the time so the play was not accidental and incidental. It was just a gangster cheap shot.

There is never ever a reason for a basketball player to drive a forearm shiv into the back of the neck of another. I don't care if not stopping that player from scoring would cost you a FIBA or NBA title. That is just cheap shot punk BS play.

In this case there was not even a benefit to his team by doing it but just a gangster attempt to try and get out some of the frustration of a humiliating defeat.

He just went on my NBA all time punks list.

Welcome Luis. May your future career give you all that you deserve, punk.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

okay, then.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
    X