Amir TV Presents - Foul Trouble - New Video - RFLMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir TV Presents - Foul Trouble - New Video - RFLMAO

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

LMFAO! Amir the best!

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
      LMFAO! Amir the best!
      Its kind of hard not to like the guys public persona.

How many young multi-millionaire athletes would make such a video about their biggest career problem?

If more people could laugh at their own short-comings the world would be a lot better place.

The kid definitely has his head on straight.

The first step to overcoming a problem is to recognize and admit that you have one.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

The first step to overcoming a problem is to recognize and admit that you have one.
        So... do you or do you not stalk Amir Johnson?

Comment

+1

I do agree though. It is good that he recognises he has certain flaws... Unlike numerous players who continuously go on about what they can do and ignore the little things which can ultimately cost their team games.

Oh and btw... THAT CAR BE PIMPIN'

Comment

BC Boy wrote: View Post
            So... do you or do you not stalk Amir Johnson?
            No

He tweeted the video.

He plays for the Raptors

This section of the forum is entitled "Everything Raptors"

No I do not stalk him, never met him, have no photos or pictures anything that his his image on it.

He is a Raptors player, who happens to very talented and in public is a nice guy.

I am a fan. Nothing more nothing less.

Now if you want to equate following someone on twitter with stalking them then maybe you should contact the FBI because there are millions of stalkers of the POTUS.
            Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Sep 9, 2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              No

He tweeted the video.

He plays for the Raptors

This section of the forum is entitled "Everything Raptors"

No I do not stalk him, never met him, have no photos or pictures anything that his his image on it.

He is a Raptors player, who happens to very talented and in public is a nice guy.

I am a fan. Nothing more nothing less.

Now if you want to equate following someone on twitter with stalking them then maybe you should contact the FBI because there are millions of stalkers of the POTUS.
              I love your passion and commitment to the Raps, Buddah! Just kidding with you.

Comment

amusing... but the one thing that sticks out is that Amir has to hit the gym... dude is a bean pole

Comment

HAHAHA, Amir is Hilarious

AMIR JOHNSON 2011 Most Improved Player
                  What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

I really enjoy Amir's honest and self effacing sense of humor. I'm laughing ... but I won't be in January when he's picking up fouls...Just sayin

Comment

Amir is very chilly most!!!!

Comment

Wow - More Hustle and more humour than Bosh ever put out!

Comment

Great guy. He could have been called for travelling with the soccer ball too...

Comment

He forgot "Moving Screen" and "Grabbing" fouls both of which he commits too many of.

Notice the "moving screen" and "grabbing" fouls starting just after the 30 second mark.

Last edited by Buddahfan; Fri Sep 10, 2010, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Wait, a star player in toronto making funny video's. Quick robin, to the Ru-Paul mobile
                              What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Working...
                              X