Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lithuania vs Team USA - Kleiza Stinks Up the Court In the First Half

Raptors Republic Rookie JalenRose5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Well, in defense of Colangelo, he traded Villanueva (who doesn't play defense) for a good, young PG, which was the Raptors biggest need, and Bargnani is a center, not a PF. The pick was between Aldridge and Bargnani in most people's minds. Neither of them is a wing player.
    Colangelo drafted the White version of Charlie Villanueva! We are no better with bargnani than we were with Villanueva!

Sorry for the bargnani thread. I hope Linas Kleiza will do good for the Raps, I already think he's better than turkoglu at half the price!

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
    Colangelo drafted the White version of Charlie Villanueva! We are no better with bargnani than we were with Villanueva!

Sorry for the bargnani thread. I hope Linas Kleiza will do good for the Raps, I already think he's better than turkoglu at half the price!
    I am not convinced that Kleiza is better than Turk.

However, I do think that with the Raptors current roster makeup that Kleiza will be a much better fit both on and off the court. That he will be better for the Raptors in 10-11 than Turk was last season.

However I am not convinced that Kleiza is a better player than Turk is.

In order for a player to maximize their talent they need to be in the right situation. Toronto was not the right situation for Turk at all. Yes he had a bad attitude but who really knows what caused it to go south. It was just a bad relationship and Turk was not very effective as a player for the Raptors.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information