Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ludacris Celebrity Basketball Game Highlights - Amir Is the Tall Player in Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ludacris Celebrity Basketball Game Highlights - Amir Is the Tall Player in Black

Appropriate Rap music to go with the video so for those who find some of the words that Rappers use offensive they may not want to watch this video.

It is a VIMEO video so you have click on the link to watch it.

http://vimeo.com/14866533
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Glad to see Grandpa Jack and Amir in this tournament. Allows the Raptors fans to know that there are two players that commit themselves to fans and want to spend their free time with other people either regular or celebrities. Who is "coach" Taylor? A rapper-ette or songstress?

Comment

Man Jarrett Jack is everywhere (check out the end of the vid). That guy has to have a Stunt double or two just for his appearances...
      When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Working...
      X