Thread: Young Gunz or Ghostbusters?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Young Gunz or Ghostbusters?

http://twitter.com/demar_derozan

Before paint ball shoot. Me @IamAmirJohnson @Sonny13 & Joey. http://plixi.com/p/45142411

The YG'z (Jack, Sonny, DD, Amir- & Joey too) with a little paint ball fun today- this is how you build team chemistry!!!!!
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Tue Sep 14th, 2010 at 08:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

lol is that a basement they're playing in? sure isn't a place to do some paint shooting.

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks more like they are working for someone who replaces water heating systems in people's houses.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Demar and Amir trying to look all rough...haha...hey boys check the length of your pants before you pose...The only thing that would make this funnier is if Bargani was in this picture too...

Raptors Republic Starter tonious35's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote imagoodfella wrote: View Post
    Demar and Amir trying to look all rough...haha...hey boys check the length of your pants before you pose...The only thing that would make this funnier is if Bargani was in this picture too...
    I wish Bargnani is in that pic as well, it would be funny and it would tell us fans that Bargs want to be more than teammates to YGz(R).

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tonious35 wrote: View Post
    I wish Bargnani is in that pic as well, it would be funny and it would tell us fans that Bargs want to be more than teammates to YGz(R).
    Someone who is good with photoshop has to crop Bargnani in the picture somehow, he would look so out of place.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tonious35 wrote: View Post

Hmmm, let me get this straight. If I'm Bargs, I have a choice between hangin' out with my uber-hot Colombian model girlfriend OR hang out with 4 dudes that look like they're ready to sandblast ceilings. This is a tough one but I'd settle for swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend. That's chemistry for you.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

guess when you're rich you can afford to paint ball in Jordans! Sure beats the old work boots I rock to pb in

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Balls of Steel wrote: View Post

Hmmm, let me get this straight. If I'm Bargs, I have a choice between hangin' out with my uber-hot Colombian model girlfriend OR hang out with 4 dudes that look like they're ready to sandblast ceilings. This is a tough one but I'd settle for swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend. That's chemistry for you.
    Why can't you do both?

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to play against them, they all seem to be easy targets :P I think I have a lil advantage as I'm just 5'9"

Raptors Republic Rookie pistol pete's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nick wrote: View Post
    Why can't you do both?
    Because I'd prefer "swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend", as our Buddah says, without those four guys watching. It woud make the following step impossible...

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

if im hanging out with a model quality chick and the most i can hope to accomplish is some french kissing. i'm hanging out with my boys.

why date a model quality chick if you cant say you hit it.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

You just made my day, thank you. I seriously want to be a 7 ft millionaire now.

Raptors Republic Rookie noxleno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pistol pete wrote: View Post
    Because I'd prefer "swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with the model girlfriend", as our Buddah says, without those four guys watching. It woud make the following step impossible...
    Anybody seen that Chappelle's Show skit, "The Mad Real World?" Johson is Tyree and Joey is Lysol. HAHA

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote pistol pete wrote: View Post
    What Buddah says is that "swapping spit and playing tonsil hockey with anyone that is gorgeous and that you don't know is clean of STD is a very high risk way of acquiring a life filled with buyers remorse (yes all men pay to play tonsil hockey one way or the other) and immense physical problems even premature death"
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bros over hoes.

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

+100

Post Thanks / Like

Bargs missing paint ball is not gonna hurt his chances of building chemistry with the Young Gunz...If he was slipping away during camp to hook up with her then it would become a problem...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    if im hanging out with a model quality chick and the most i can hope to accomplish is some french kissing. i'm hanging out with my boys.

why date a model quality chick if you cant say you hit it.
    Bargs is hitting plenty of that...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    Bargs missing paint ball is not gonna hurt his chances of building chemistry with the Young Gunz...If he was slipping away during camp to hook up with her then it would become a problem...
    It's not about playing paint ball it's about all the open runs before training camp even begins. The pre training camp hanging out/working out as a team that helps to bond players on & off of the court. Little things like this help players to learn each other's game so that when camp, preseason begin they will have a better feel for each other especially with another large off season Raptor roster turnover.

Thread Information