Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most depressing screenshot you'll see this summer

http://www.nba.com/raptors/tickets/m...ks_091410.html

Looking at this pic makes me cringe. If the raptors braintrust actually think our 3 can put up a reasonable line of defense against miami's super-friends, they are sadly mistaken. I'm thinking the effort will be there, but it will likely be a 105-56 L

What do ya'll think?

Why the hell did they make Bargnani look like he's a PG? They didn't seem the have any problem making the Miami boys to scale.

Comment

From that picture, a normal person who doesn't know much about the raptors will have to say Barganni is the shortest one. Bad photoshop.

Comment

Also kind of sad to see Lebron James take on a sidekick role, even though he is the most talented. Weaksauce.

Comment

It would be good to have the marketing department at MLSE actually hire people who at least know the players and their positions on the team

Comment

Lol?

Comment

Interesting image... Jose Calderon looks a lot more Italian than he usually does.

Comment

Just realized bargs is bent over in front of sonny....

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
                  http://www.nba.com/raptors/tickets/m...ks_091410.html

Looking at this pic makes me cringe. If the raptors braintrust actually think our 3 can put up a reasonable line of defense against miami's super-friends, they are sadly mistaken. I'm thinking the effort will be there, but it will likely be a 105-56 L

What do ya'll think?
                  Bro, that pic is laughable - role players against superstar players, who will win? Lol. .

Comment

I'd have a pic with Bargnani, DeMar and Jose ... arguably our 3 most recognizable players ... soon to be Barbosa and Kleiza as well.
                    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

damn u know when u have to pair our guys up with the biggest douchebags in the nba that our attendence is going to be hurting this year

Comment

lol bargs looks like a midget in these pics, sonny looks jacked
                        ya dun noe

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Why the hell did they make Bargnani look like he's a PG? They didn't seem the have any problem making the Miami boys to scale.
                          ya, i mean just focusing on the picture alone bargnani looks like a morphed dwarf trippin on magic mushrooms, sonny weems arm is like all morphed, it looks like he has boils growing all over his arm, when it's actually a tatoo.

derozan actually looks normal, except his face looks like one of those puffer fishes.

i think it is supposed to be a target on their back which is a metaphor for the exact same thing.

but, it actually looks like flavour flav's clock.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                          X