Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: History review: 2006-07 Offseason Power Rankings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    To summarize my comments about the second section.

I don't agree with with your assessment of the players.

Before the end of 10-11 Kleiza and DeRozan will prove that they could start on a solid playoff team. Johnson will also if he can keep his fouls down and average 30 + mpg.
    They very well might prove that by the end of 10-11 but they haven't proved it yet and the now is what I'm talking about. Hopefully the younger guys flourish with minutes and the older younger guys flourish with more responsibility.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    They very well might prove that by the end of 10-11 but they haven't proved it yet and the now is what I'm talking about. Hopefully the younger guys flourish with minutes and the older younger guys flourish with more responsibility.
    May the Karma gods help make it so
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information