Bobblehead nights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobblehead nights?

Just wondering if anyone knows the particular dates in which fans will receive any goodies at games this season. My season tickets group is drafting now and I'd like to, if possible, find some games where freebies are given out.

I figure it provides a little more incentive to go to games, considering the lack of incentive coming from the actual product on the court.

Thanks
    your pal,
    ebrian

ebrian wrote: View Post

I figure it provides a little more incentive to go to games, considering the lack of incentive coming from the actual product on the court.

Thanks
    Ouch.

Just look for the stalls where they'll give you free merchandise if you apply for a Raptors MasterCard.

Comment

We are that bored that we are discussing bobbleheads... one more week and the wonderful training camp of the championship season shall commence!!! Bargnani for MVP... Derozan for MIP... I'm losing my mind... pleazzzeee let the games begin.

realistic prediction: 25 wins
      hopeful prediction: 45 wins!

Comment

I'm not bored, just want to know what games to target in the latter portion of my draft. Whether the game itself is good or not is out of my control, but if i get some free goodies, at least I know I will be going home somewhat satisfied.
        your pal,
        ebrian

Comment

update?

does anyone have an update on the Raptors giveaway nights? like bobblehead nights yet?

Comment

I am surprised nobody has answered you. I gotta get these trade show cds done and then I will try and see what I cant find out for you.

Comment

why dont you look on raptors.com....you can email someone there

Comment

Raptors giveaways are far and few in between now. Usually they give stuff away on Sundays for the Nicolodeon family days, but it's pretty small stuff like Dora the Explorer luggage tags and Spongebob door hangers. I haven't seen any on their website, so my suggestion would be to contact someone in the customer service department.

Comment

i wonder if they'll fix the calderon one so it looks less like the MILF Hunter this year.
                  Last edited by heinz57; Wed Nov 24, 2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    i wonder if they'll fix the calderon sone o it looks less like the milf hunter this year.
                    rotd rotd rotd!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X