Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will More Games in 2010-11 - The Raptors or the Leafs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Will More Games in 2010-11 - The Raptors or the Leafs?

So who do you gals/guys think will win more in their respective season and how many games will they win combined?
    Raptors Will Win More - Combined Wins Under 40
    22.22%
    Raptors Will Win More - Combined Wins Between 41 and 50
    0.00%
    Raptors Will Win More - Combined Wins Between 51 - 60
    11.11%
    Raptors Will Win More - Combined Wins More Than 60
    22.22%
    Leafs Will Win More - Combined Wins Under 40
    11.11%
    Leafs Will Win More - Combined Wins Between 41 - 50
    0.00%
    Leafs Will Win More - Combined Wins Between 51 - 60
    22.22%
    Leafs Will Win More - Combined Wins More Than 60
    11.11%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Bout the same somewhere around 30-35 wins. I don't see the Leafs having under 30 wins. The raptors I think will get 30 aswell. The raptors declined this off season but added some good pieces in Kleiza and Barbosa. The leafs didn't lose any players but gained Versteeg and Armstrong two respectable scorers. Both teams are young aswell. Think the leafs will win more though.

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
      Bout the same somewhere around 30-35 wins. I don't see the Leafs having under 30 wins. The raptors I think will get 30 aswell. The raptors declined this off season but added some good pieces in Kleiza and Barbosa. The leafs didn't lose any players but gained Versteeg and Armstrong two respectable scorers. Both teams are young aswell. Think the leafs will win more though.
      So maybe I set the bottom bar of under 40 too low?
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I would go with the leafs. Scoring may be a problem but their defence corps is one of the best in the league, and they also have a proven scorer and top line talent in Kessel

Comment

It's highly unlikely that both teams will win less than 40 combined games

Comment

I really don't think that the departure of Bosh will mean much. I mean look at the Blue Jays. After Roy Halladay was traded to the Phillies, the consensus amongst sports writers was that the Jays were going to be a 100 loss team. Not the case at 76-74 after tonights victory over Seattle, they may not be in a playoff spot, but they've sure managed to prove most people wrong. Most in part to the fact that their starting rotation has been just good enough and their offense is lighting up the homers which works in both good and bad ways. Plus the only team that will lose 100 is the Pittsburgh Pirates, a terrible franchise if there ever was one. I think the Pitt Panthers are more popular that the Pirates

Comment

leafs will deffiately win more games this year, no more then 8 wins apart but they aree deffinately farther along in the rebuilding process then the dinos

Comment

the leafs win more they are furthur along in their path to rebuilding. the leafs are on the cusp of being contenders, they are likely a year or 2 away to consider them stanley cup contenders. where as the raptors are just starting their rebuilding or re-tooling process. the raps win a max of 35 games, and i think the leafs make the playoffs as the 7th or 8th seed and get bounced in round 1. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SEE BELOW :P
                http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

YKR23 wrote: View Post
                  the leafs win more they are furthur along in their path to rebuilding. the leafs are on the cusp of being contenders, they are likely a year or 2 away to consider them stanley cup contenders. where as the raptors are just starting their rebuilding or re-tooling process. the raps win a max of 35 games, and i think the leafs make the playoffs as the 7th or 8th seed and get bounced in round 1. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SEE BELOW :P
                  The Leafs suck, I don't remember a season where Leafs fans didn't consider them a contender. Raps are gonna be better hands down.

Comment

As much as it pains me to admit it, it'll be the Leafs that win the mor games of the two. They're solid in goal and on D, added better players for their bottom 9. ANd as one posted pointed out, they're further along in the re-building phase.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                      As much as it pains me to admit it, it'll be the Leafs that win the mor games of the two. They're solid in goal and on D, added better players for their bottom 9. ANd as one posted pointed out, they're further along in the re-building phase.
                      They didn't look too good on D or in goal last night, 5-0 Ottawa. Preseason yes, but they're still gonna suck! No playoffs again...

Raps will win 30, Leafs 28.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        They didn't look too good on D or in goal last night, 5-0 Ottawa. Preseason yes, but they're still gonna suck! No playoffs again...

Raps will win 30, Leafs 28.
                        Bro, it's pre-season. Guys are just going through the motions, shaking off the rust and half of the players on the Leafs will be in the AHL or sent back to their respective junior teams.
                        Leafs will be closer to the playoffs than the Raptors will be (and I'm not even a Leafs fan). Raps have too many holes to sniff a playoff spot. Raps will win 27 games, Leafs will win 35-38 games.

Comment

raptors will win more leafs are so shit they showed you what they have to offer yesterday with a 5-0 lost to the sens and that was only a preseason game plus the sens didnt even have thier star players . the raptors are gunna be fine bosh leaving was a good thing it gives chances to young talented player like derozan

Comment

raptors15vc wrote: View Post
                            raptors will win more leafs are so shit they showed you what they have to offer yesterday with a 5-0 lost to the sens and that was only a preseason game plus the sens didnt even have thier star players . the raptors are gunna be fine bosh leaving was a good thing it gives chances to young talented player like derozan
                            So one pre-season game makes a season? ANd what if the Raps get blown out their first pre-season game?

Comment

I have three separate bets on this very issue. Of course I am saying the Raps out win the Make Beleafs.
                              http://www.raptorman.ca/
                              raptorman@rogers.com
                              Discounted Raptor Tickets
                              *No Service Charges*

Comment

Working...
                              X