Opportunity for one of the scribes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunity for one of the scribes.

There are many talented writers on this board.....I am not one of them.

As you know, I run Raptorman.ca. http://www.raptorman.ca/

I have tickets for every game. I'd like to have a short description for every team the Raps are playing.

Kind of like:

Boston Celtics

The Celtics are serious this year. They want to win again...and soon. They have added Shaq to help them in the middle.
    Players to watch: Kevin Garnett, Ray Allan, Paul Peirce, Shaq
    Former Raptors: Jermaine O'Neil (09)
    Written by Joe Schmo . LINK TO YOUR BLOG
    You get the idea. I get a lot of mom and pops stopping by for their kids. Gotta keep it adult friendly.

I get a lot of Raptor Fans on my site. Be a good way to get some traffic and pub.

email me at raptorman@rogers.com if you are interested. I'll want them ready by Oct 15.
    http://www.raptorman.ca/
    raptorman@rogers.com
    Discounted Raptor Tickets
    *No Service Charges*

Raptorman wrote: View Post
    There are many talented writers on this board.....I am not one of them.

As you know, I run Raptorman.ca. http://www.raptorman.ca/

I have tickets for every game. I'd like to have a short description for every team the Raps are playing.

Kind of like:

You get the idea. I get a lot of mom and pops stopping by for their kids. Gotta keep it adult friendly.

I get a lot of Raptor Fans on my site. Be a good way to get some traffic and pub.

email me at raptorman@rogers.com if you are interested. I'll want them ready by Oct 15.
    Is the original post on this thread spam?

Sure reads like it to me.

Just saying.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

Just saying.
      Spam??? Hello??
      raptorman@rogers.com
      *No Service Charges*

Comment

Spam??? Hello??
        It seemed that way to me.

1. Link to website selling Raptors tickets.

Do you make a profit off of sales through that website?

http://www.raptorman.ca/ raptorman@rogers.com

2. Discounted Raptor Tickets*No Service Charges*
        Sure seems like spam to me.

There was no need to link to those URLs.

There was no need for your sales pitch at the bottom of your post.

If all you were doing was looking for writers you could have typed out the request without including what you did and suggesting that if any posters were interested in it that they could send you a private message and you would provide them all the details.
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Sep 22, 2010, 01:50 PM.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Maybe you should talk to Realizer...

PS. I have 76 posts...not a lot...but I am not a noob spammer.
          Last edited by Raptorman; Wed Sep 22, 2010, 01:54 PM.
          raptorman@rogers.com
          *No Service Charges*

Comment

Maybe you should talk to Realizer...

He didn't make the post.

You can show him the posts here if you like.

Personally I could care less if you spam.

I was pointing it out to try and be helpful

You choose to get defensive over my comments.

Fair enough. That is your right

I said my piece on this.

#Done
            Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Sep 22, 2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Chill out Buddah, Raptorman is well known and a friend to Doc and the rest of us here at RRF. He offers a great service to Dino fans and as far as I know there is no issue with him linking to his website here.

Comment

Just saying.

14 post per day on RR, 60+ on Twitter could be considered spam as well.

Just saying.

Comment

I had the oppourtunity to meet Raptorman a couple of years ago when he was ever so gracious to dole out a few tickets to me for free. He's a standup dude and his tickets are decent. I'd recommend buying from him for sure.

Ps - I don't know how he makes money sometimes because his prices are cheap, and if he does make money on his tickets, it's marginal.

Comment

He didn't make the post.

You can show him the posts here if you like.

Personally I could care less if you spam.

I was pointing it out to try and be helpful

You choose to get defensive over my comments.

Fair enough. That is your right

I said my piece on this.

#Done
                    ya, buddah. you are kind of coming of strong in your comments, that even offended me a bit readig it. so, how can it not be taken offensively?

i def. think he was just saying his thing there was no spam whatsoever, he needed to provide his email and website in order for people to know how to contact him.

as for raptorman.ca never heard of it. so not as you know, cause i don't. what is it?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Wowwww...I literally JUST signed up with him minutes ago...go on here, right after, and he's the topic of discussion...lol...and no he isn't spam. See ya at the Bulls home opener.
                      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

hahahaha give buddha a break, he's territorial, he doesnt want other sites banking on RRs success.

Raptorman, you offering payment or just a big THANK YOU?

Comment

Just saying.
                          Oh you pissed cause he started a thread ? Haha relax dude
                          Just saying
                          "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                            hahahaha give buddha a break, he's territorial, he doesnt want other sites banking on RRs success.

Raptorman, you offering payment or just a big THANK YOU?
                            Wow...just thought I'd get a guy to write some lines about the teams.

I am offering a link to their site (RR is fine) after every description.

Really, I'm not so bad at writing. I could do this. Just thought I would throw it out to RR and the Raptor community as there are lots of writers here.

I'd gladly flip the person a pair of tickets. A game I am going to and we can hang for a game.
                            raptorman@rogers.com
                            *No Service Charges*

Comment

Working...
                            X