Raptors Interested In Rashad McCants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Interested In Rashad McCants

Along with the Boston #Celtics, Toronto, Memphis and the Clippers have interest in Rashad McCants according to his agent.
    http://twitter.com/SherrodbCSN
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

So? what gives that you have to put a rumour in the main section, isnt there a rumour/trade talks section? and Its not even for a useful player, McCants??! wast of time honestly.....

Comment

Who is he going to replace on the roster?

Barbosa?

I read a lot of SB's stuff when he covered the Pistons

No further comment

But again he does get some right even though in this case I can't see the Raptors being interested in him.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

interesting...

Comment

It's news, so why can't he post it? Ain't this a discussion site? Whether people like this player or not, it's RAPTORS related and it shows what we're up to, regardless.
          The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
          Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
          www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
          http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
          http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Why are people getting so anal around here? Leave the moderating to the moderators guys, you're not in charge for a reason.

Anyway, I thought we had a full training camp? Or are we short one player? Either way McCants would give minimal impact even if he did make it.

Comment

No room for him, even though he could be the most talented wing on the team. Too much of a headcase though.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
                So? what gives that you have to put a rumour in the main section, isnt there a rumour/trade talks section? and Its not even for a useful player, McCants??! wast of time honestly.....
                Eaaaaaasy now. The trade forum is for proposing trades and discussing them. Rumor posting is common place on the main Raptors board. Go back four months and every second thread is a CB4 rumor thread.

McCants is very talented. Lack there of was not the reason why he found himself outside the league.

Comment

I believe this is not the first time that Rashad has been mentioned as a possible player to be added to the roster, and you know BC once he likes someone he would continue to pursue him.

Comment

I thought about and could this be attempt by BC to collect assets to trade to denver for melo?

Comment

i highly doubt this would happen
                      with the plethera of wings we already posses theres no way were going to waste a roster spot on a guy like macants. macants probably wants to be some sorta role player on a team, and right now if he signs hes gunna be behind derozan, weems, wright, babosa, kleiza in the depth chart for the wing positions....
                      http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        I thought about and could this be attempt by BC to collect assets to trade to denver for melo?
                        not a chance.

Comment

If you are drafted by Minnesota since 2005. You suck...nothing can change that. Invite McCan't to training camp as fodder to be eliminated.

Comment

McCants

This is a perfect example of why the D-League needs to change, beginning with the letter D. In school, it was a bad day when you saw a D in your report. No reason why that has to be, as a farm team should be more of a training ground, than a juvenile attempt at basketball, with the occasional lucky strike.
                            A guy like McCants could be given another chance (with a decent salary for the Minors). Players who get forgotten can resurrect their careers. A Minor league (with regional teams) and format could bring the top teams together, in a tournament similar to the NCAA, but with players itching for a way back to the majors.
                            Unfortunately, the dilemma facing a Minor League, is that the D-League doesn't have the NBA's heart into it. To me, a quality minor system would bring up the skill in the majors, as young players gain experience, while honing their abilities under less stressful conditions.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              ha melo to the raps
                              doubtful about mcCants....but i wouldnt mind

Comment

Working...
                              X