If the raptors are in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the raptors are in the playoffs

If the raptors are in the playoffs what would they like to face?
    I would say: Cleveland --then--> Orlando --then--> Boston --then--> Atlanta

Cleveland is the only team I want to see. They're the only team that the Raps somewhat of a chance against.

The other three teams are all "sweep" material. That'll be over quick.
    nbaroundtable

Comment

I think it doesn't matter who they play. They're not good enough to beat Orlando, Cleveland, Boston or Atlanta.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I think it doesn't matter who they play. They're not good enough to beat Orlando, Cleveland, Boston or Atlanta.
        I'd normally call ya "Debbie Downer" for a comment like that Apollo, but its hard to disagree with you this time around.

But if I had to choose one of the four, I too would go with Cleveland.

Comment

I remember in the 2007-2008 season, we thought orlando is weaker...lol

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            As of right now as we sit in December 2009 I would agree with this.

Comment

TBH, at this time I don't see the Dinos getting out of the first round. The best 1st round matchup imo would have to be Cleveland. Facing either Bos, ATL, or Orl the series would be over in 5 games max. Still facing Cleveland is scary just cuz of the LBJ factor. His ability to take over games and kicc it up a notch in the playoffs is crazy.

Comment

For sure Cleveland, then Boston, then Orlando, then ATL. ATL would blow are asses so fast it won't even be funny. Not that we have a chance against those other teams but yea our best chance wil be Cleve
                Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                  I'd normally call ya "Debbie Downer" for a comment like that Apollo, but its hard to disagree with you this time around.

But if I had to choose one of the four, I too would go with Cleveland.
                  How about Mr. Dee Fense Downer?

Comment

Working...
                  X