Triano Interview On FAN590 - Says Some Very Nice Things About Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    Well said and I agree...Jay is already showing signs of being a better coach and leader by speaking intelligently and confidently about what he learned from his FIBA tourney experience this summer. He's also showing a more aggressive and competitive side in his comments about beating Hedouche which is definitely nice to hear. Overall, Jay is going to be a different coach this season and will show great strides in leading this team to a better record than all the so called experts are predicting.
    That was just f***ing brilliant

Yea, yea it was.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
      +1
      Triano is a coach for sure, but he is too soft to coach an nba team.
      Heads up

NSFW except with head phones

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Heads up

NSFW except with head phones

The F@#$ does these have to do with what i said?!! in fact, its the complete opposite, explain your point next time instead of giving me BS vids that only you get.

Comment

Working...
        X