Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Fantasy Basketball Keeper League (Season 1 Registration)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for being mocked.

Comment

I'll join if there are any spots left.

Comment

So we have 16 managers and then some waiting for a shot. We're going to need a second league but I think we should wait until everyone registers before doing so because there is a chance that some of the people who have not registered will change their minds. If you have yet to register please do so ASAP so we can sort out the second league for the people who aren't getting into league one this year. To those who may miss out, don't worry, we'll take care of you and next season we can work something out where the winner gets a spot in the keeper league. Just to sweeten the pot and to insure that all those teams in the basement don't give up and let their teams tank.

Comment

I have joined Thanks!

Comment

Hey I would Like to join the league email me on here or at nick.moroz@yahoo.com
            Last edited by E-Town_Raptors; Thu Sep 30, 2010, 12:34 AM.

Comment

E-Town_Raptors wrote: View Post
              Hey I would Like to join the league email me on here or at n_moroz@hotmail.com
              Private message Apollo E-Town and he'll be able to send you the link and password.

Welcome the forum too.

Comment

League Full. Prep For Draft

League #1 is full. I've capped it at 14 teams. If you missed out please join league 2, they're still accepting new people.

If you have time I would recommend that you prep for the draft by reading some literature here:
                http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/blog...fantasy-276138

Remember this is a live auction style draft. This meaning that we all have an equal amount of "cash" to bid on players to fill our team. This is not a traditional draft.

Comment

Working...
                X