No announcement yet.

Raptors Team Ratings in NBA 2K11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The amount of players rated higher than Kleiza is sad.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

Great sherlock holmes kicks my ass in chemistry.... then again most things do....
      And yah Keliza's rating i think is like the second or third lowest among all starters in the nba.... wtf -_-

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
        Great sherlock holmes kicks my ass in chemistry.... then again most things do....
        And yah Keliza's rating i think is like the second or third lowest among all starters in the nba.... wtf -_-
        If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes you will know then, that he kicked everyone's ass in chemistry. That is why he received the Royal Society of Chemistry posthumous honorary fellowship.

The Royal Society of Chemistry

Welcome to the RSC, the largest organisation in Europe for advancing the chemical sciences.

If you are not a fan of Sherlock Holmes then you should know that all of his fans worldwide of which there are millions talk about him and treat him as a former living person. Yea, yea we do.
        Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Sep 27, 2010, 11:42 AM.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I do really get irritated on the topic of sports games getting ratings horribly wrong.... I mean can't a multi-million dollar corporation hire a half-dozen NBA writers to do a quick dirty rating for players? It would probably only cost them 10K a piece... crazy.

NBA Live has that wicked updating rating system based on real stats during the season, but every other game just asks their programming department "First one to know what sport Lebron James plays gets to do player rankings!" Ugh.
          When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

This is what it should be:

Leandro Barbosa - 74
            Andrea Bargnani - 77
            Jose Calderon - 73
            Jarrett Jack - 71
            Ed Davis - 66
            Julian Wright - 64
            DeMar DeRozan - 71
            Joey Dorsey - 60
            Reggie Evans - 59
            Amir Johnson - 67
            Marcus Banks - 60
            Sonny Weems - 68
            David Andersen - 57
            Linas Kleiza - 68
            http://www.twitter.com/YateeshKevin23

Comment

A healthy Calderon is better than a healthy Barbosa, imo. No defence either way, but Jose can run the offence and shoot, while barbosa can just run.

Comment

YKR23 wrote: View Post
                This is what it should be:

Leandro Barbosa - 74
                Andrea Bargnani - 77
                Jose Calderon - 73
                Jarrett Jack - 71
                Ed Davis - 66
                Julian Wright - 64
                DeMar DeRozan - 71
                Joey Dorsey - 60
                Reggie Evans - 59