Triano: Bosh Was Never a Leader for Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Taken totally out of context. Bosh was speaking on his family and how his father wouldn't allow for a him (a Bosh) to not work hard at whatever he was doing be that basketball or some other type of employment. That he represented his family's name so that you knew he would go out and work hard as his father raised him. Heck, his father even advised CB to stay in TO.....

Taking away teammates rebounds?lol Red or blue pill, son:

Click on link to watch:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQF8LAmiaE
    Sir Chilly, I've taken the blue pill, and still see how Bosh grabbed his ten rebounds. Moreover, just like the way he rebounds, what he said shows that whatever he's doing he focuses only on himself, the mighty Bosh and his stats.

Comment

pistol pete wrote: View Post
      Sir Chilly, I've taken the blue pill, and still see how Bosh grabbed his ten rebounds. Moreover, just like the way he rebounds, what he said shows that whatever he's doing he focuses only on himself, the mighty Bosh and his stats.
      The fact is that he got the rebounds- point blank....TO will miss him more than they (BC,Jay,Gherardini) realize or let on in the media during the BC smear campaign against Bosh- yet BC wanted to re-sign him....lol

I think that by going to Miami and being the 3rd option shows that he's not focused only on his stats as you suggest but is a team player willing to play team ball in the right situation with the right organization and front office leadership.....

Comment

Working...
      X