BC's aka Bull Chit (Video) On 2010-11 Raptor's Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC's aka Bull Chit (Video) On 2010-11 Raptor's Team

Warning BC is still full of chit.........talking chit.......toliet paper advised......
    Last edited by SirChillyMost; Wed Sep 29, 2010, 02:39 PM.

BC seemed very nervous and lost at some points

Comment

I have to say the reporters in toronto annoy me, they ask such bad questions.

Comment

omg, that interview he was doing wiht sid exeiro he said some pretty unbeleivable things, and i was listening to tim and sid uncut, and sid said he was talking to him backstage and asked him what his favourite 90's sitcom was.

he has never even seen fresh prince, he's seen none, apparently he was too busy back then.unbelievable.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          he has never even seen fresh prince, he's seen none, apparently he was too busy back then.unbelievable.
          So what?! he is a millionaire today largley thanks for being too busy back then and making a name for himself.

Comment

What I don't get is how reporters can be courteous and laughing with BC while interviewing him and then stab him in the back by writing bold chitty stuff about him. Has no reporter ever have the guts to tell BC in person what they really think about his BS or are they afraid of losing their media access privileges? Personally I still think BC is still one of the best out there. Toronto takes for granted the good people they have until they get someone even more chitty.
            Last edited by Jaworski; Wed Sep 29, 2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X