Triano Cuts Practice Short Because of Lack of Focus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
    Unfortunately for most of us, the clown you are referring to continues to waste space as well as our time on ridiculous, nonsensical, moronic ramblings. What makes it worse is that this loser isn't even a supporter of our team. If only this idiot would just go away and waste another teams forum space and the time of its members but sadly that won't be the case. Perhaps this loser will get a job, a girlfriend or a productive hobby some day soon and stop wasting our time but I doubt this clown is capable of achieving any of those life affirming accomplishments.
    well according to him he's a follower not a fan, which i think is bullshit coz if you follow something or somebody, that means you are a fan, unless youre getting paid to do so, otherwise, youre just a stalker, and stalking is harassment, so i dont think he has any business in this forum. but im pretty sure a lot will disagree and side with him on his "this is a public forum so i am entitled to my own opinion" bullshit. i think the administrators should make an example of this fool. delete him quietly, if he makes noise, tell him his profile has a bug or something. i really dont think there's room in this forum for troublemakers.

ive bashed bosh a couple of times but mind you, this is a RAPTORS forum, and bosh is no longer a raptor. but to keep bashing BC and triano who we consider as our own since theyre still with the raps is just annoying. wait for them to at least get fired and then start the bashing.

Comment

for what it's worth I like sirchilly's old school video references. The Sig is pretty weak, anyone interested enough to follow a team and post this much is a fan whether or not he actually likes the team or it's direction.

In keeping with that theme, and that of the Raptors 09-10 ad campaign, I think Jay was soft on instruction last year thinking the guys could handle ish internally. In short he didn't sweat the technique:

...and now it's time to build his rep back up with the crew

or he'll be out of a job quick.
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

I could be wrong here, but after watching the vid of the interview I read it as Triano decided to end the teaching/drills and switch to running/conditioning...
        When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

Edgar wrote: View Post
          I could be wrong here, but after watching the vid of the interview I read it as Triano decided to end the teaching/drills and switch to running/conditioning...
          No, I think you're right on. Running laps, sprints, suicides etc is always a punishment. Who wants to run when you could be ballin?
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
            seriously man, your antics are getting a bit too tiring.

i think you really need to come up with some new gimmicks, i mean we all understand how youre trying to get everybody's attention around here through your raptors bashing and you just want to get the ire of everybody by being the odd man out, but getting a bit too pathetic now.....
            My opinions are just that- nothing more, nothing less. If you wish to believe all the BC PR spins and propaganda in relation to the Raptor's- so be it. Me, myself, I tend to see through BC's worded Bull Chit in relation to actual reality.

Don't worry, be happy......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSioO...eature=related
            Last edited by SirChillyMost; Thu Sep 30, 2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately for most of us, this clown sirchilly continues to waste space as well as our time on ridiculous, nonsensical, moronic ramblings. What makes it worse is that this loser isn't even a supporter of our team. If only this idiot would just go away and waste another teams forum space and the time of its members but sadly that won't be the case. Perhaps this loser will get a job, a girlfriend or a productive hobby some day soon and stop wasting our time but I doubt this clown is capable of achieving any of those life affirming accomplishments.
              Name calling is a sign of desperation when all logical rebuttals have been exhausted- recognize game, kiddo..........

You sound like a BC RealGM Raptor forum mind control victim...........it's ok to think for yourself......really.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                well according to him he's a follower not a fan, which i think is bullshit coz if you follow something or somebody, that means you are a fan, unless youre getting paid to do so, otherwise, youre just a stalker, and stalking is harassment, so i dont think he has any business in this forum. but im pretty sure a lot will disagree and side with him on his "this is a public forum so i am entitled to my own opinion" bullshit. i think the administrators should make an example of this fool. delete him quietly, if he makes noise, tell him his profile has a bug or something. i really dont think there's room in this forum for troublemakers.

ive bashed bosh a couple of times but mind you, this is a RAPTORS forum, and bosh is no longer a raptor. but to keep bashing BC and triano who we consider as our own since theyre still with the raps is just annoying. wait for them to at least get fired and then start the bashing.
                You are str8 up stuck on stupid rewind and loop it.........

If you support BC, Gherardini & Jay's Euro vision for TO then more power to you- I don't. I support real NBA basketball not experimental bull chit under the guise of being the Raptor's- point blank.

When it comes to BC aka Bull Chit- I don't believe the hype:

YG'z or bust!!!!

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                  Name calling is a sign of desperation when all logical rebuttals have been exhausted- recognize game, kiddo..........

You sound like a BC RealGM Raptor forum mind control victim...........it's ok to think for yourself......really.
                  What game??? You continue to regurgitate nonsensical and baseless garbage and you think that's game??? Either you need meds or you rode to school on the short bus or probably both...
                  Listen here kiddo, if you understood logic your nonsensical and moronic posts would have ended a long time ago. Obviously, your lack of any logic or valid insight on this forum played out a long time ago...It's unfortunate that Vancouver lost their franchise years ago because you and those nonsensical and moronic posts would of never existed on this forum.

Comment

What game??? You continue to regurgitate nonsensical and baseless garbage and you think that's game??? Either you need meds or you rode to school on the short bus or probably both...
                    Listen here kiddo, if you understood logic your nonsensical and moronic posts would have ended a long time ago. Obviously, your lack of any logic or valid insight on this forum played out a long time ago...It's unfortunate that Vancouver lost their franchise years ago because you and those nonsensical and moronic posts would of never existed on this forum.
                    If you don't know then you don't have any game- recognize.lol

The rest of your post is complete rubbish........out with the trash.............in with the cash......

Here's a suggestion for ya- just ignore my posts..........if you can't handle another man's opinions......son......

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                      You are str8 up stuck on stupid rewind and loop it.........

If you support BC, Gherardini & Jay's Euro vision for TO then more power to you- I don't. I support real NBA basketball not experimental bull chit under the guise of being the Raptor's- point blank.

When it comes to BC aka Bull Chit- I don't believe the hype:

YG'z or bust!!!!

Okay, time for you to confess. Your a starving comic who makes ridiculous posts that were never meant to be taken serious right??? Time to tell us all that you post this garbage just to agitate us like those annoying comics who try too hard to be funny.
                      If your serious and you "support real NBA basketball" then you should go over to the Heat's forum or the Lakers or Celtics or anyone else's if you have any sense of decency at all. Don't waste your energy on this forum, obviously the Raps are not a real NBA team so bless those other forums with your tremendous insight and basketball I.Q...

Comment

Okay, time for you to confess. Your a starving comic who makes ridiculous posts that were never meant to be taken serious right??? Time to tell us all that you post this garbage just to agitate us like those annoying comics who try too hard to be funny.
                        If your serious and you "support real NBA basketball" then you should go over to the Heat's forum or the Lakers or Celtics or anyone else's if you have any sense of decency at all. Don't waste your energy on this forum, obviously the Raps are not a real NBA team so bless those other forums with your tremendous insight and basketball I.Q...
                        You already know.......

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                          No, I think you're right on. Running laps, sprints, suicides etc is always a punishment. Who wants to run when you could be ballin?
                          Exactly. Remember high school ball? You and your boys start joking around. Coach gets pissed, blows whistle and just yells 'baseline'. You know you screwed up. 'Conditioning' never meant just getting into shape- thats what game pace drills were for.

Comment

'Suicide sprints or bag runs' Supposedly Dorsey collapsed after the last whistle. So, maybe the runs did some good.
                            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Yeah, JT is crap- that's why team USA had him as an assistant coach. That's why the NBA elite were huddled around listening to him intently in time outs at FIBA. He's crap so obviously that's why coach K let him run the team for stretches of games.

First practice(s) back maybe everyone's a little distracted like the first day of school. Maybe JT's intention was to jump right into detailed plays and sh*t, but then realized ahhh f it let's not jump into the deep end of the pool so soon, so let's just do some drills and conditioning. Did SirChillyMost ever play organized basketball? If you did, you would have experienced this exact situation.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                                Exactly. Remember high school ball? You and your boys start joking around. Coach gets pissed, blows whistle and just yells 'baseline'. You know you screwed up. 'Conditioning' never meant just getting into shape- thats what game pace drills were for.

When I was 13 or 14, the drill was layups until we get 10 in a row. We'd get to 8, blow it. 9, blow it. On and on. So much f'ing pressure. Coach losing his mind. Whistle goes. BASELINE. We do a bunch of suicides, then back to the layup drill. STILL couldn't get 10. More suicides. More layups. More suicides. Took 45 minutes to get 10 in a row. Worst practice ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X