Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    If you don't know then you don't have any game- recognize.lol

The rest of your post is complete rubbish........out with the trash.............in with the cash......

Here's a suggestion for ya- just ignore my posts..........if you can't handle another man's opinions......son......
    I'm sorry I don't get it. Why is everyone bashing sirchilley when he is chalking up his own opinions about the team. Quite frankly, but sadly, I agree with some of the stuff he says. I guess living in the west makes you more koolaid resistent?
    Last edited by matt; Thu Sep 30, 2010, 03:46 PM.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
      If you don't know then you don't have any game- recognize.lol

The rest of your post is complete rubbish........out with the trash.............in with the cash......

Here's a suggestion for ya- just ignore my posts..........if you can't handle another man's opinions......son......

The only game you have is being a clown or court jester here to entertain the kings but never to be taken seriously. The only thing that needs to go out in the trash are you and your garbage posts...

Comment

DeMar said that the sprints that Jay had the team run as a punishment(?) on day 1 were less than in college at USC under then head coach Tim Floyd who ran them to death at USC.....

Maybe Jay needs to talk to Floyd about conditioning........

@ OTFP

I played organized basketball from the Boys & Girls Club to D1.........

Comment

Working...
        X