The Young Gunz Basic Info Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    Kleiza, Bargs, Bosa, Andersen, Alabi & Jose can be known as Interpol http://www.interpol.int/ lol
    Hahahha that was good

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      Hahahha that was good
      They should run a commercial....lol

Comment

I knew this wasn't the first time I heard that YG thing around here. Took me a bit to figure it out, but I found this.

We all know what happened to TDots 1st YG.....

Comment

billybob wrote: View Post
          I knew this wasn't the first time I heard that YG thing around here. Took me a bit to figure it out, but I found this.

We all know what happened to TDots 1st YG.....

I don't know anything about the McCauley guy, but T-Mac has gone on to have a pretty darn good career even if he will probably win a share of the Karl Malone award. (great player who never won a NBA title)
          Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Nov 11, 2010, 03:19 PM.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
            Young Gunz..Young Onez..doesn't matter, they are total **** with the exception of Demar. Thank god Jack ISNT one of these guys.

Amir-bumblefingers turnovers Mcgee

Sonny- takethejumperwith23secondsonclockand Miss Weems

Demar- lotsoftalentstophangingoutwiththesebums Derozan

The whole concept is whack. Hell, I guess the lakers should make the Young Thugs and have Luke Walton, Vujacic, and Matt Barnes as the poster boys. What a marketing concept!
            Actually Johnson has very good hands.

What he is dealing with now is playing in low post while being double and even sometimes triple teamed. I think he will eventually get it but it might take a while. We shall see.

Also he has to put up with Jarrett Jack who can't pass through or into traffic successfully except by mistake.

He also has to readjust to using the dribble drive again after Triano shut that option down for him basically from the pre-season.

He should get better over time if he continues to earn the minutes.
            Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Nov 11, 2010, 03:29 PM.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              I don't know anything about the McCauley guy, but T-Mac has gone on to have a pretty darn good career even if he will probably win a share of the Karl Malone award. (great player who never won a NBA title)
              Yeah, solid player... Just sayin' that all this marketing hype - especially hype started by MLSE themselves and not by the fans - doesn't help. If the new YG's suck, then the team ends up looking silly. And if the new guys turn out to be the next McG, then soon enough they'll be the Young Gonz.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post

Another dope YG video with a Kardinal Kardi Offishall soundtrack!!
                How is that Young gunz experiment going by the way???

Comment

Working...
                X