Bargnani and Johnson Making the Ubuntu Thing Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani and Johnson Making the Ubuntu Thing Work

@raptors Hanging in the Van aka Vancouver.. Team boat ride!! me & my man @AndreaBargnani http://plixi.com/p/48781189
    http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Is it just me or does Amir look heaps old in this photo?

Comment

Nice to see Il Mago getting along with the YGZ ... some chemistry with these two downlow could make for some highlite reel finishes.
      The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Comment

Somebody, could make some hilarious thought bubbles with that picture.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

This thread should be turned to caption this:

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Amir: You see Andrea with me in the helm at the 4 position and you at the 5 we will be unstoppable dawg!

Andrea (thinking): I wonder what is my hot girlfriend doing now without me?!

Comment

They're both probably thinking about Andrea's girl. Hmm... I wonder if anyone else on the team even knows about the GQ shoot?

Comment

Amir is probably thinking about his dance teacher.
              -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
              -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Amir is seasick ... sooo obvious

Comment

Working...
                X