Video: 2010 Raptors Team Scrimmage & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: 2010 Raptors Team Scrimmage & More

All I could find for now. Hopefully someone will post up more because MLSE isn't releasing any images via RaptorsTV (that I have seen). Also, apparently, according to local media reports, only around 2,000 of the 3,000 something seats were filled at UBC to watch this inter-team scrimmage.

Here's a video of the player intro's I took:

All in all, a good scrimmage. A lot of running, and Kleiza looks like a stud. Too bad Leandro sat out. Nice of the team to sign a bunch of autographs on the way out of the gym as well.

Upped a bunch of photos to:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=5b587230aa
    Last edited by OLM; Tue Oct 5, 2010, 02:26 AM. Reason: Added Photos
    OLMâ„¢

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post

All I could find for now. Hopefully someone will post up more because MLSE isn't releasing any images via RaptorsTV (that I have seen). Also, apparently, according to local media reports, only around 2,000 of the 3,000 something seats were filled at UBC to watch this inter-team scrimmage.
      It's too bad a video wasn't posted but at least this is something.

Comment

My thoughts on David Andersen:

Have you ever went to fill out gas at Shell Canada at around 1 AM?! That's where I think I saw him working there.

Comment

OLM wrote: View Post
          Here's a video of the player intro's I took:

All in all, a good scrimmage. A lot of running, and Kleiza looks like a stud. Too bad Leandro sat out. Nice of the team to sign a bunch of autographs on the way out of the gym as well.

Upped a bunch of photos to:
          http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=5b587230aa
          Thanks for the vid and the photos OLM.

Comment

Working...
          X