• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo's first game as a Sun

Got to love Hedo's box score from tonight's game:

16 min, 0-5 FG, 0-2 3pt FG, 2-2 FT, 1 RB, 3 AST, 3 TO, 2Pts

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Can't wait to see what he does tomorrow against TO.

Comment

lol "ball"

Comment

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP)—Tyreke Evans(notes) scored 26 points to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 109-95 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday night in the teams’ first preseason opener.

DeMarcus Cousins(notes), the fifth overall pick in the draft after playing just one season at Kentucky, enjoyed a productive NBA debut, getting 16 points and 16 rebounds for Sacramento, which pulled away in the fourth quarter.
        http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2010100523

Turk's line for the night

Min----------16
        Points--------2
        Rebounds----1
        Assists-------3
        Turnovers----3
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

sweet!!!!!... i hope Hedont chokes on a Big one!!! LOL

I feel sorry for Nash since Hedo was there to fill some of the whole left by amare leaving. the only hole Hedo will be filling is his own.

Comment

ball

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
              http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2010100523

Turk's line for the night

Min----------16
              Points--------2
              Rebounds----1
              Assists-------3
              Turnovers----3
              now when you say turks line arent those numbers turks IQ scores :P

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Hedo ends up hurting more then helping and the Suns miss the playoffs.

oh yeah and this:

Comment

Heh, it comes as no surprise to me that there's already a thread celebrating Hedo's apparent failure. A little premature, though; a single pre-season game means, to put it bluntly, f*ck all. Nonetheless, it will feel like a nice redemption for us as Raps fans if Turk NEVER has another productive season. And if I'm Jay Triano tonight, I'm telling Bargs and Amir to take it to Turkoglu like it's personal.

Comment

noxleno wrote: View Post
                    Heh, it comes as no surprise to me that there's already a thread celebrating Hedo's apparent failure. A little premature, though; a single pre-season game means, to put it bluntly, f*ck all.
                    I will celebrate Turks failures on a case by case basis. Here is to hoping there are 82 of them this year.

Comment

lol thank you suns GM he should get some kind of award from us
                      ya dun noe

Comment

black angus wrote: View Post
                        I will celebrate Turks failures on a case by case basis. Here is to hoping there are 82 of them this year.
                        +1

Comment

Working...
                        X