Bosh's First game at the ACC in a Heat Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh's First game at the ACC in a Heat Jersey

What do you guys think will happen when Bosh plays his first game in the ACC in a Heat's Jersey?

Will the fans give him an ovation?

Will he kiss the Raps logo like what Iverson and Garnett did?

Will he shake hands with Triano and BC after the game?

I hope...The fans give him an ovation during introductions but boo him throughout the game, he stands in the middle of the court and acknowledge the fans instead of kissing the logo, and shake hands with Triano and BC and bury the hatchet so to speak.

I think a Demar dunk over him and a block on him by Bargs will definitely blow the ACC roof off.

He'll get booed. Not because he left , but because of how he did it. Anyone who admits to playing with the emotions of the fans , is an idiot. I hope Bosh and his undeserved ego have fun in Miami.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
      I think a Demar dunk over him and a block on him by Bargs will definitely blow the ACC roof off.
      This would be awesome, I would like to see CB vs Amir too, Amir could introduce him to the young gunners

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
        He'll get booed. Not because he left , but because of how he did it. Anyone who admits to playing with the emotions of the fans , is an idiot. I hope Bosh and his undeserved ego have fun in Miami.
        +1
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Yup! It's really a shame because Bosh had this city rooting for him whether he stayed or went prior to "twittergate".
          For contrast just look at how Halladay handled the same situation... With class and respect.

Not only are Toronto fans going to give Doc a standing ovation when he returns, we want him and the Phillies to win the World Series.

Comment

photoman wrote: View Post
            Yup! It's really a shame because Bosh had this city rooting for him whether he stayed or went prior to "twittergate".
            For contrast just look at how Halladay handled the same situation... With class and respect.

Not only are Toronto fans going to give Doc a standing ovation when he returns, we want him and the Phillies to win the World Series.
            Well...yeah I'm sure most Jays fans would like to see Roy win a WS ring. However if he does there is a chance that his 12 years in Toronto are forgotten. 12 years of not making the postseason , going to Philly one year, throwing a perfect game and then having his name in the history books by winning a ring...it would all seem like a big middle finger to Jays fans. We also traded Brett Wallace for a guy who won't be ready for years and Drabek won't be good for a while. So what? Anyways on a side note not sure I want the Phillies to win. To me they are the Yankees of the NL and I'm not a Yankee lover shall I say. Didn't mean to turn this into a baseball discussion

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
              I'd love nothing more than to see DeRozan "Paul Pierce" Bosh's ass.

Comment

On the other hand.... I'm do friggin psyched to see some Raps ball again tonight

Comment

Well...yeah I'm sure most Jays fans would like to see Roy win a WS ring. However if he does there is a chance that his 12 years in Toronto are forgotten. 12 years of not making the postseason , going to Philly one year, throwing a perfect game and then having his name in the history books by winning a ring...it would all seem like a big middle finger to Jays fans. We also traded Brett Wallace for a guy who won't be ready for years and Drabek won't be good for a while. So what? Anyways on a side note not sure I want the Phillies to win. To me they are the Yankees of the NL and I'm not a Yankee lover shall I say. Didn't mean to turn this into a baseball discussion
                  Just the fact the he truly gave his best years to Toronto and left with class is more than enough for me to root for him outside of Toronto. Plus I was a Phillies fan before because of Ryan Howard. I'm certainly rooting for them.

As for Bosh, yeah I might've gave him a clap if he hadn't left like a prick. I don't feel he deserves it, especially after leaving the team hanging in the most important part of the season.

Comment

seriously? he was the heart and soul of this franchise for 7 full seasons, played his heart out every night, never complained a day while he was here. and yall going to forget about all of that because of 2 weeks of twitter and a bit of self promotion. sure it was classless, but the last 7 years certainly were not. ill cheer during the intros, and boo thoughout the game, like i do for every raptors opponent. If the ACC boos bosh from the get-go, thats going to show the world that toronto no class whatsoever.

Comment

Not going to boo him, unless he causes some crap on the court (e.g Claps sarcastically when Miami blows us out. Get's a double technical for hitting Bargs after he got blocked by him. etc...) Kinda hope he does something to give us a reason to actually boo him, but I'm just happy we can finally enjoy a game, Miami will be fun to watch :P kidding btw, or am I? :P

Comment

Rg1990,
                        I don't think one season in Philly will erase Doc's time with the Jays. Remember guys like Winfield, Molitor etc. Despite winning their only Championships with the Jays they are mostly remembered for their careers as a Yankee and Brewer respectively

Your mom,
                        Interesting that you have Wince as your avatar.
                        No one is diminishing Bosh's seven years here. But the reality is that most fans were indifferent to him leaving. In a sense it was headed for a mutual separation. But his idiotic actions pissed off fans. Now you won't see years of vitriol towards Bosh as Wince endures... But you better believe he'll get a mixed reception this year.

Beauty of a free country eh?!

Comment

I hope he get applauded for what he did here.

Comment

photoman wrote: View Post
                            Rg1990,
                            I don't think one season in Philly will erase Doc's time with the Jays. Remember guys like Winfield, Molitor etc. Despite winning their only Championships with the Jays they are mostly remembered for their careers as a Yankee and Brewer respectively

Your mom,
                            Interesting that you have Wince as your avatar.
                            No one is diminishing Bosh's seven years here. But the reality is that most fans were indifferent to him leaving. In a sense it was headed for a mutual separation. But his idiotic actions pissed off fans. Now you won't see years of vitriol towards Bosh as Wince endures... But you better believe he'll get a mixed reception this year.

Beauty of a free country eh?!
                            Without Vince, this franchise would have moved to a US city by now and you'd be cheering for nobody.

And the reactions should be mixed because we all have differing opinions on the subject. Regardless im still gonna do what i said i would above.

Comment

CBFraud

If he does that stupid flex and yell after another "basic easy dunk for a 7 footer" when he plays us im gonna boo the sh*t outta him. He did that for every easy basket the other night in the exhibition game, the dude is a big fraud...trying to be someone he clearly isnt.
                              I hope Reggie gives him a big slap in the ass when we play them.....lol

also..years from now Bosh wont even be spoken of in Raptors history, cuz he didnt do sh*t other than get his points, he never made the team any better or ppl around him better....Vince will still be spoken of years after ppl say CB who???...For all the foolishness VC did, he put us on the worldwide map and that gives him a get out of jail card imo.

just an opinion b*tches, not gospel.
                              Last edited by RikkJames; Thu Oct 7, 2010, 02:53 PM. Reason: add more.

Comment

Working...
                              X