Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's nice to see the Raptors destroy the Suns by 50 (even if it is preseason)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nice to see the Raptors destroy the Suns by 50 (even if it is preseason)

It's preseason yes, but it's always a good sign when you destroy a team by 50 in the preseason. Looks like Kleiza, DeRosan and Weems are ready to go. How about Joey Dorsey with a double double.....the only sign that was discouraging, Bargniani 1-9 with 3 turnovers not a good start. I am a little surprised with Reggie Evans starting. He has no offensive game at all, perhaps we could start Joey Dorsey instead, he's a beast on the boards. We held the suns to under 40% shooting which is great. Very balanced scoring....I'm excited...
    Rob

Correction, it was by 51.

I want to see how Suns rebound when we face them on the 17th.

BTW does anyone know what channel the next game will be on? I can't see on the TSN/TSN2 schedule.

Comment

Great game, I was disappointed with how Bargs played, but at least we destroyed them. Kleiza was just as I expected, Dorsey was Shocking, and we just proved to the league how we might not have all-stars, but we have talent and chemistry! EXCITED NOOOWWW

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
        Great game, I was disappointed with how Bargs played, but at least we destroyed them. Kleiza was just as I expected, Dorsey was Shocking, and we just proved to the league how we might not have all-stars, but we have talent and chemistry! EXCITED NOOOWWW
        Don't get too excited. We still most likely wont make the playoffs.

Comment

hahahaha TURKO-WHO? gotta say still rather have a pylon on my team then that sloth. nash was pretty much the only guy to show up so i wouldnt really get too exited but still they seemed to play alot more free-flowing basketball without boshing demanding the ball every time soo im happy at least for one night!!!!

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            Correction, it was by 51.

I want to see how Suns rebound when we face them on the 17th.

BTW does anyone know what channel the next game will be on? I can't see on the TSN/TSN2 schedule.
            next games on oct 13th on raptors/nba tv

Comment

Should we be concerned that bargs had only 3 points? Nice to see Kleiza drop 20.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                Don't get too excited. We still most likely wont make the playoffs.
                Nah, I know that. I'm just excited that I actually enjoyed the game. :P

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
                  Should we be concerned that bargs had only 3 points? Nice to see Kleiza drop 20.
                  Nah, Bargs will bounce back Yeah, Kleiza was a beast!

Comment

after that preseason game I'm pretty happy with the raptor wings, Kleisa is gonna be the star on this team and DeRosan and Weems are gonna be big, I wonder how a Calderon or Jack, De Rosan, Weems, Kleisa, Bargniani lineup would do? I'm not too worried about Bargnani he'll get his points he's just feeling the pressure this year. I really feel like we should give Joey Dorsey more of a chance. 10 rebounds in 18 minutes, I him like for sure. He and Amir had 4 offensive rebounds each, Joey Dorsey is better than Reggie Evans and should get more minutes. It was also interesting that David Anderson was +30 and tops in +/- for the night. KEEP JOEY DORSEY!!

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                      next games on oct 13th on raptors/nba tv
                      www.nba.com/raptors/schedule says we have a game on the 10th and 12th :/

edit: NVM they updated it. I guess I'll have to find a stream. I don't have NBATV Canada.

Comment

Nice to hear the Boo-Birds out in Van-city. Loved it when hedo touched the rock and a chorus of Boo's went out. Cant wait till they come to TO to let him really have it

BTW how awsome was it when GM Place did the wave
                        What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

Jordan-Drexler wrote: View Post

BTW how awsome was it when GM Place did the wave
                          Go to a Jays game when the Yanks are in town. Thats the only time there are enough people there.

Comment

I'm not about to get excited with just one game. I have said this before and I'll say this again, KEEP JOEY DORSEY!!! Forget Damps! I think that the offensive "rust" was very evident in the first 2 quarters. Also, for a guy that spent playing in the summer for Italy, Bargs looks out of sorts (I know, I'm one of those critical guys when it comes to Bargs). As predicted as well, Kleiza will be a number one or even two on offense for this team.

If I'm the starting line-up, I should be very concerned as well. Rather than Triano focusing on individual "battles" for positions, he's actually using a starting line-up vs. bench format. Clearly the bench clearly out-hustled the starting five outside of Kleiza.

Dorsey is an animal.
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Dude the Hedo booing was priceless, letting him know he ain't welcome ANYWHERE in Canada, and that was just a preview, this guy is going to get his ass wooped in Toronto I guarantee you that.

Comment

Working...
                              X